toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I did. My husband submitted the upfront medical with the application ON Feb 28th. CIC has requested us to the medical and sent us the form that reads as:

"These medical instructions are being issued as your immigration application has reached the stage where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.

When to complete your Immigration Medical Examination You are required to undergo the medical examination within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so may result in the refusal of your immigration application."

We then called the medical staff; they said that they will send the request to embassy to link the IME with UMI. Not sure who made the mistake, embassy or the CIC staff.

We are just told to wait by the medical staff. They also said that they get 15 cases like this every month where they have to link the medical result with application. Where our lawyer has suggested to re do the medical. We have our application in limbo, not sure if we should go for another medical or not. Member with the similar experience/problem will be appreciated for the valuable information they will provide.

Jagzdhalial

May 1, 2018
I did. My husband submitted the upfront medical with the application ON Feb 28th. CIC has requested us to the medical and sent us the form that reads as:

"These medical instructions are being issued as your immigration application has reached the stage where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.

When to complete your Immigration Medical Examination You are required to undergo the medical examination within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so may result in the refusal of your immigration application."

We then called the medical staff; they said that they will send the request to embassy to link the IME with UMI. Not sure who made the mistake, embassy or the CIC staff.

We are just told to wait by the medical staff. They also said that they get 15 cases like this every month where they have to link the medical result with application. Where our lawyer has suggested to re do the medical. We have our application in limbo, not sure if we should go for another medical or not. Member with the similar experience/problem will be appreciated for the valuable information they will provide.
U applied online ??

Jagzdhalial

May 1, 2018

May be they need some more tests so they asked for medical again

Jagzdhalial

May 1, 2018

May be they need some more tests so they asked for medical again