+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Soooo Frustrated

rooryangel

May 25, 2016
I am seriously super frustrated and don't have a clue of where to go or who to ask anymore

I am a protected person, and due to an emergency I have where I have been living I need my seized passport to go back cause they don't accept travel documents in all GCC.

I have been going thru hell since last week cause of this, and thanks for everyone in this Forum I have wrote two topics but no one even thought of giving me an answer.

So last week I called the CIC office in Victoria Road and they told me this is not from there side and I have to contact the CBSA
I went personally to the CBSA the next day, and there answer was, sorry we can't help you cause your passport is with the CIC in 25 St. Clair road. We do deportation orders only.
So I went the to the CIC in 25 St. Clair road and was told that I can't enter without an appointment and have to call the CIC call center
So I called them and they couldn't give me any useful information and couldn't help me but asked me to write a letter
So I did and sent it by mail, the letter arrived but no one contacted me from there side
So I decided to do another one and give it by hand. I printed it and went today again to 25 St. Clair road, who took it and told me that if I need to see someone urgently to go to 55 St. Clair road, so again I went, and they told me it's again not from side go to Kepling cic.
So again I went to Kepling, waited for one hour spoke to the officer, who again told me it's not from there side and I have to go to Victoria road !!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously!!!!!!!!

No one can know where is my passport and how to get from cic !!!!!!

Now what should I do ?!!!!!!! :mad:

Taxed

Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2015
Doc's Request.
11-2015
AOR Received.
04-2015
Med's Request
11-2015
Med's Done....
11-2015
Interview........
9-2016 ARC Approved.: 9-2016 CSQ Issued.....: 2-2017 Re-Med's Request...: 4-2017 Re-Med's Done : 4-2017
Passport Req..
04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-2017
LANDED..........
05-2017
You will not get your passport back unless you decide to withdraw your claim as a refugee and therefore you will deported from Canada.
You cannot use your country passport to travel anywhere even if it's not your own country and you will be deported if caught.
You can go to your embassy and make a new passport but the same things will apply which is the loss of your refugee status.

So whatever emergency it is, it should be worth it to lose PR over it.
Best of luck.

rooryangel

May 25, 2016
Taxed said:
You will not get your passport back unless you decide to withdraw your claim as a refugee and therefore you will deported from Canada.
You cannot use your country passport to travel anywhere even if it's not your own country and you will be deported if caught.
You can go to your embassy and make a new passport but the same things will apply which is the loss of your refugee status.

So whatever emergency it is, it should be worth it to lose PR over it.
Best of luck.
I do want to withdraw and volunterly go back, but until now now one in the CIC know how to do that or where to go and apply, as normally this done for withdrawing the claim before the hearing not after it.

If you know where should I go please share

Drzaineb

May 11, 2016
Hi
You can travel with your passport if they will give it back .. But you should have a good reason.. Even your passport they will give it to you with pr ... Im trying to get my passport too cause cant use travel document in GCC ...

rooryangel

May 25, 2016
Drzaineb said:
Hi
You can travel with your passport if they will give it back .. But you should have a good reason.. Even your passport they will give it to you with pr ... Im trying to get my passport too cause cant use travel document in GCC ...
They said to me today that they can't give it to me if I still didn't take my PR, and if they do then I have to leave and not come back
My daughter is there and she is seriously sick, I just want to be next to her, all of the CIC offices are saying that it's not frim there sides!!! Then where should I go to ask for it !!

artin2015

Oct 4, 2015
Toronto
App. Filed.......
23 aug 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 24 2015
LANDED..........
12-12-2017
I don't understand how you want go back home when u claim for refugee? And you will not getting back until you get approval or refused.
Also if you told to cic you want go back your home country it s very bad effected on your refugee case.
why you rush to go back ? if you want go back get RTD or wait until you get PR

rooryangel

May 25, 2016
artin2015 said:
I don't understand how you want go back home when u claim for refugee? And you will not getting back until you get approval or refused.
Also if you told to cic you want go back your home country it s very bad effected on your refugee case.
why you rush to go back ? if you want go back get RTD or wait until you get PR
Home doesn't mean what you understand, I am a Syrian refugee cause i am a Syrian passport holder but I have been living most of my life in GCC and I have a daughter there, so I don't want to go to Syria that I claimed refugee for, I want to go to GCC

artin2015

Oct 4, 2015
Toronto
App. Filed.......
23 aug 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 24 2015
LANDED..........
12-12-2017
apply for RTV and u can see your daughter in third country like