NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes deputy registrar can do it

Fuzzy Logic

Apr 7, 2017
Rocky127 said:
Yes deputy registrar can do it
Thanx for the response. Have they mentioned it somewhere? can you direct me to the link?.
And also, since I've done PDGM which isn't recognized as per the WES tool, should I send the MBA equivalency of PDGM and AICTE accreditation of the Institute and a letter explaining everything along with the Final Degree and transcript in the same/different envelope?

Rocky127

May 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.wes.org/required/index.asp

WES only accepts documents attested and sealed by the designated official at the institution that conducted the examination (e.g. Controller of Examination or Registrar's Offices). Attestations by individual professors, officials at affiliated colleges, or external notary publics will not be accepted.

Deputy registrar is a part of Registrar's office.I know this as mine was attested by Deputy registrar and WES evaluated it.

Good luck!

Fuzzy Logic

Apr 7, 2017
Rocky127 said:
http://www.wes.org/required/index.asp

WES only accepts documents attested and sealed by the designated official at the institution that conducted the examination (e.g. Controller of Examination or Registrar's Offices). Attestations by individual professors, officials at affiliated colleges, or external notary publics will not be accepted.

Deputy registrar is a part of Registrar's office.I know this as mine was attested by Deputy registrar and WES evaluated it.

Good luck!
Thanks. And also should I send the documents stating that pgdm done is equivalent to MBA and its aicte approved along with the degree and transcript?

Rocky127

May 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, its theri job to decide what is the equivalency

They do it everyday and know what PG diplomas are vs degrees

Rocky127

May 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......