+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Someone please help?

ganggang33

Feb 1, 2018
Hey guys, I came to Canada when i was 17. i was requested by Canada to leave due to overstaying my visa. I am back in my home country. So i assume the overstay is cured right now. I was also inadmissible due to my overstay, which i assume is cured as well now that i left. My whole family (Mother, Father and two older brothers) are all in Canada. My parents are applying for my student visa for May intake. Our lawyer is going to throw in a plea letter explaining why i overstayed, and that it was my parents decision not mine. I literally had no choice in that decision, He's also going to add that my whole family is in Canada.

It sucks being away from my friends and family in canada, the fact the if the application gets denied i might not see them again. I mean im only 19 years old.

What do you think the chances are of me getting the permit accepted, considering my whole family is in Canada.

Does is depend on the immigration officer who views my application?

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Hey guys, I came to Canada when i was 17. i was requested by Canada to leave due to overstaying my visa. I am back in my home country. So i assume the overstay is cured right now. I was also inadmissible due to my overstay, which i assume is cured as well now that i left. My whole family (Mother, Father and two older brothers) are all in Canada. My parents are applying for my student visa for May intake. Our lawyer is going to throw in a plea letter explaining why i overstayed, and that it was my parents decision not mine. I literally had no choice in that decision, He's also going to add that my whole family is in Canada.

It sucks being away from my friends and family in canada, the fact the if the application gets denied i might not see them again. I mean im only 19 years old.

What do you think the chances are of me getting the permit accepted, considering my whole family is in Canada.

Does is depend on the immigration officer who views my application?
No matter how many times you post the same questions, the answers will be the same. No one here can tell you your chances.

Its all comes down to the immigration officer handling your file.