+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Someone please help me. I just went to IP2 but didn't go through NA2! Is my PCC clear?

joggerboy

Nov 22, 2017
Guys, I have just got to IP2 after about 4 months of waiting in IP1! Strange thing is I never went to NA2 at all, I mean I checked around 1:30pm and it was IP1, then I checked 20 minutes ago and it was IP2!

I had submitted an additionally requested PCC in September, could it be because of that? Does that also mean my PCC is clear and now just pending officer's approval or is there a chance of rejection even at this stage?

sbodanapu

Nov 26, 2016
There is no chance of rejection unless otherwise specified. IP2 means that your application is in visa office now and your PCC is also cleared. They are only doing the background check. so getting into IP2 is a good thing. You may get PPR anytime now. Congratulations and ATB :)

Reactions: joggerboy

joggerboy

Nov 22, 2017
There is no chance of rejection unless otherwise specified. IP2 means that your application is in visa office now and your PCC is also cleared. They are only doing the background check. so getting into IP2 is a good thing. You may get PPR anytime now. Congratulations and ATB :)
Thanks a lot! So you mean background check in terms of employment?