Danny902

Feb 14, 2017
We received another letter from the Rome Visa section again today,
They are asking us for

1. Client information?
2. Receipt of information from client?

Could anyone give me some guidance on what they mean
By this ?

Also they are asking for a court order from my wife's country that she has full custody of her son
They are also asking for my wife's son's birth certificate
Both of these documents we have sent to them !
Why are they asking for this again ?

Please if anyone could help me your help would be much appreciated,

Thank you

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
That's weird, can you post the whole letter (minus your personal info).

Sounds like a buggy letter.

Danny902

Feb 14, 2017
Thanks Aquakitty ,, yes it's getting pretty frustrating,
I just sent all this information to the Roma visa office
Two weeks ago now they are asking for all the same stuff
again ?

I just don't understand what Client information means
Or the receipt of information from client?

The following is the exact email we received from them today

Ø > Client Information: Receipt of information from client : Court order from Cyprus stating that you have full custody of . This must be received at this office by: 2017/04/15
Ø
Ø

Ø > Birth registration/certificate: Birth registration/certificate This must be received at this office by: 2017/04/15

Danny902

Feb 14, 2017
Dear:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø > Client Information: Receipt of information from client : Court order from Cyprus stating that you have full custody of . This must be received at this office by: 2017/04/15
Ø
Ø
Ø > Birth registration/certificate: Birth registration/certificate This must be received at this office by: 2017/04/15
Ø

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Embassy at the address indicated below.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Visa Section
Canadian Embassy
Via Zara 30
00198 Rome RM
Italy

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Danny902 said:
They aren't requesting things called "Client Information" and Receipt of information from client". Note the use of the colons. That is just one request for the custody document.

If you have sent these documents a few weeks ago, then this email is either a mistake or your documents did not arrive. Reply stating you sent the documents already and see what they say.

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
Danny902 said:
Dear:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø
Ø
Ø

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Embassy at the address indicated below.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Visa Section
Canadian Embassy
Via Zara 30
00198 Rome RM
Italy

Ah, the letter makes more sense now. I agree with Canuck. They are re-sending it because either they didn't get your documents or they made an error. Probably the former, so inquire about it asap.

Danny902

Feb 14, 2017
Thank you both for your replies to me!
I sent them an email to inquire about what
they are asking for , hopefully I will get a
reply .

Again thank you both for your information
and advice

Feb 18, 2017
Hi Eagle333

Thank you for all your help on all these applicant questions so far. Do you help with status questions for Express Entry/ PNP as well?

Bhavesh Dave

Nov 12, 2019
https://prnt.sc/n5aZwbsrgAPd

Can someone please guide me on this?

I am sure there is some typing mistake but don't get what exactly they are looking for.

Below is the exact letter from IRCC

Dear PRABHUDAS MAGANLAL DAVE: This is in reference to your online application for a temporary resident visa. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents: XXXXXX - PRABHUDAS MAGANLAL DAVE: Client Information: Receipt of information from. Please, Provide your Fee. client This must be received at this office by: 2023/05/19.

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
https://prnt.sc/n5aZwbsrgAPd

Can someone please guide me on this?

I am sure there is some typing mistake but don't get what exactly they are looking for.

Below is the exact letter from IRCC

Dear PRABHUDAS MAGANLAL DAVE: This is in reference to your online application for a temporary resident visa. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents: XXXXXX - PRABHUDAS MAGANLAL DAVE: Client Information: Receipt of information from. Please, Provide your Fee. client This must be received at this office by: 2023/05/19.
The wording is weird. Have you paid all your fees upfront and in full? (TRV for each person in application + biometrics (if applicable)?