+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Some Questions on Visitor Visa - please advice

Discussion in 'Visitors' started by justicekira, Nov 6, 2018.

  1. Hey guys! I'm totally newbie here and hope that you're gonna help me.

    Me and my boyfriend want to meet his parents in Canada (his father is a citizen of Canada, and my boyfriend has a visitor visa already). I've seen that I should give a proof of relationship with his parents, but what kind of a proof it can be? And will it be OK if I won't show any proof?

    Also, I don't know how much money I should carry on my bank account. I'm not from a rich country and I don't understand how to proof that I will go back and won't stay in Canada (I've got job and high salary but in a scope of a country that I live in, for Canada it's very low).

    Thanks everyone in advance!
  2. You're best course of action is to apply with your family (not your boyfriend's family). You will not be able to show proof of your relationship to his family unless you are married.

    I'm not sure about the amount but you can show properties or businesses of your family, which are reasons that you would indeed return to your home country. You can easily google the amount for a canadian trip but those assets are more important.

Share This Page