+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Some questions on applying online for supervisa for my mom in India

deecee

Apr 8, 2013
Hi There,
i am planning to apply for my mom's supervisa, i am thinking to do it online from Canada, and need help:

1. On family backgroup form, it asks for name of family members to be printed in native language (eg. hindi.Punjabi), if I am filling form onlone, is it ok to skip that step or i have to print the form, write in native language and then scan and submit that form.

2. When applying online, there are buunch for forms to be uploaded, and it does not let you proceed when all are uploaded, what if you do not have one, example, i will be buying the ticket for my mom once she gets the visa, how can I avoid, uploading this information then.

regards
Dee

Alharith

May 18, 2013
I applied online for a supervisa for my mother and got rejected. the reason was that I didn't satisfy the VO that she will be returning upon to her country. Hence, I'm from Afghanistan with a PR status in here. I meet the income requirements and surpass it and Also I applied as a refugee when I came here.

The reasons for the rejection is:

1-Did not provide travel history
2-Did not provide financial records (balances, properties, etc)
3-Need to provide information on family ties

When I applied I didn't fill anything in the native language it was all English, as for the travel ticket I uploaded a letter explaining that I'll purchase one once I get the respond. I got rejected the second day. Remember countries differ from others, so maybe India has better. chances of being granted Visa. I'm reapplying but now after I read a few posts I feel like it's better to travel there and go personally to the embassy to speak to them. I'll keep you updated

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
deecee said:
Hi There,
i am planning to apply for my mom's supervisa, i am thinking to do it online from Canada, and need help:

1. On family backgroup form, it asks for name of family members to be printed in native language (eg. hindi.Punjabi), if I am filling form onlone, is it ok to skip that step or i have to print the form, write in native language and then scan and submit that form.

2. When applying online, there are buunch for forms to be uploaded, and it does not let you proceed when all are uploaded, what if you do not have one, example, i will be buying the ticket for my mom once she gets the visa, how can I avoid, uploading this information then.

regards
Dee
1) Scan/Upload ( actually its not a big deal even if you write in English )

2) What doc can't you upload? they will require everything before issuing visa

vikas123

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
India Gate, Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
AOR Received.
done
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
done
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
done
Passport Req..
done
VISA ISSUED...
done
LANDED..........
done
Hi Everybody...

I am in Canada on PR and i am thinking of calling my parents here from India.

Can anyone please advice..Which is better Supervisa or Visitor Visa. Can anyone throw some light on difference between both of these.

Somebody was telling me buying health insurance in Supervisa will be more expensive than buying travellers insurance in Visitor Visa. How far is it true.

Need help and information.

Thanks in Advance
Vikas

gemz

Oct 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Aug 09-NS
AOR Received.
21 Oct 09-NS
File Transfer...
28 Oct 09,full docs submitted- 10 Dec 09
Med's Request
06 Jan 2010
Med's Done....
12 Jan 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06 Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
22 Jan 2010
LANDED..........
29 Mar 2010!!!!
Hi Vikas
My mum is here on supervisa since last year. Supervisa one time entry is good for 2 years, so no hassle of extension etc..The visa is valid for 10 years or until the expiry of passport....Insurance is $ 1300 for a year, which is reasonable I guess...I dun really favor visitor visa if they want to stay for extended time...
Hope it helps!
;D

guess77

Mar 11, 2014
gemz said:
Hi Vikas
My mum is here on supervisa since last year. Supervisa one time entry is good for 2 years, so no hassle of extension etc..The visa is valid for 10 years or until the expiry of passport....Insurance is $ 1300 for a year, which is reasonable I guess...I dun really favor visitor visa if they want to stay for extended time...
Hope it helps!
;D
Hi Gemz,
Would you be able to share the info about the company where you get the Canadian Health Insurance (for $1,300/year) from?. It sounds like pretty good deal. Also do you know what the application fee is for supervisa?. Did you apply for your mom's supervisa from inland by mail or online?.
Thanks in advance, guess77.

teddyd

Star Member
Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-May-2014
Nomination.....
17-Sept-2014
IELTS Request
sent with package
Med's Request
10-dec-2014
Med's Done....
29-dec-2014
Passport Req..
15-jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-Jan-2015
LANDED..........
Apr 1 2015
guess77 said:
Hi Gemz,
Would you be able to share the info about the company where you get the Canadian Health Insurance (for $1,300/year) from?. It sounds like pretty good deal. Also do you know what the application fee is for supervisa?. Did you apply for your mom's supervisa from inland by mail or online?.
Thanks in advance, guess77.

Can someone answer these question plzzzz :)

vignesh_shanmugam

Sep 26, 2014
I am a PR holder, will fly to Canada in the beginning of next year. I have a specific query regarding Supervisa application for my father.

My father is 74years old. I would wish to take him as soon as possible to Canada with us after I find a job there in Canada. So Supervisa is the fastest I came to know.

My questions regarding the application of Supervisa for my father are,
1. After I find a job in Canada and say I am receiving enough salary per month to sponsor my father, can I apply in 2 to 3 months after joining my new job in Canada? I mean, do I need to complete some years of employment & need yearly tax papers to sponsor my father?

2. My father do not have any assets/property in our home country (India). He has some $12000 CADs (Indian Equivalent money approximately Rupees 600000) in Fixed Deposit. Other than that, he totally depends on me. Will that be an issue for him to be sponsored?

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
hi guys, for those who applied, I have one question. I am confuse about the income requirement.

Do I need to met income requirement from the last year, i.e., my previous notice of assessment with minimum income requirement, or an employment with enough income and the previous NOA is enough?