+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Some questions about Fideral Skilled worker

fedail

Star Member
May 20, 2012
I heard that it'll take less time than before, So does anyone know how long time the process is about to take?

and another question please.

I'm computer Engineer but I've worked as a special airport system engineer for Airport construction for 5 years so Can I apply for the construction and will that help me to proceed my paper faster than the computer engineer.

The question do I have to apply based on my certificate or my job title?

oba3

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-AUG-2013
fedail said:
I heard that it'll take less time than before, So does anyone know how long time the process is about to take?
As I know from CIC website (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp), current minimum processing times seems shorter than before. But it maybe depends on each cases.

fedail said:
and another question please.

I'm computer Engineer but I've worked as a special airport system engineer for Airport construction for 5 years so Can I apply for the construction and will that help me to proceed my paper faster than the computer engineer.

The question do I have to apply based on my certificate or my job title?
I think you should to apply based on your main duties. However, if your job descriptions are very different from your job title or certificates, CIC officer probably takes more time to do your background check.

fedail

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Thank you,

Do they want me to send them an a litter from my work explaining my duties. or it is based on what I'm working and Applying for?

oba3

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-AUG-2013
fedail said:
Thank you,

Do they want me to send them an a litter from my work explaining my duties. or it is based on what I'm working and Applying for?
They need letters of reference from all your employers for the past 10 years.
As for work experience, the letters must include the positions you have held and your main responsibilities and duties in each position.
As for your arranged employment, writing your duties in letters isn't necessary.