+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Some questions about Aviation, BC and the RIGHT visa representative?

Ash2Ash

Jan 18, 2010
hola!

I plan to start my process soon & i am from India. Can someone here please guide me about the best way to do things to gain a Skilled Migrant PR visa?

Would it be better to retain an Immigration Representative/Lawyer IN CANADA or Can i proceed safely through consultants in India who in turn work with an Immigration representative like in this case - ABHINAV CONSULTANTS, Bangalore who work with M s. Rhonda Williams, Vancouver?

Any feedback +ve or -ve would be very helpful. Please guide me about how one must ideally proceed to ENSURE that I will GET a Skilled Migrant PR Visa?

I aim to learn Aviation in Canada. I would not mind working at some junior position IF the job is even remotely related to Aviation. Can i get a job in a field i have no experience in?

I have heard that Permanent Residents pay fees equaling what Local Students pay. will this apply to a course from a Flying School??

My work experience is from multiple fields of Group Trainer/Team Co-ordinator from an Outdoor Adventure/Corporate team building Company to currently being that of a Content Writer from an education based web portal.

What kind of initial job do u all think i can find in Vancouver, BC once i gain my visa? how much must i expect my initial job to pay?

how much will living expenses in BC cost me?

How much can i expect to save in the First year?

many more crucial questions to ask. its my first time posting here.

I will post more details and queries in this same thread soon. Look forward to hearing some frank opinions.

Thank you for your Time.

Cheers from India!

Ash

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
1. Nowadays, u don't need a consultant to file your apps. The CIC website, its guides & such forums r good enough.
2. Yes, the costs of professional courses r same for a PR vis-a-vis a Citizen.
3. Vancouver is a difficult pace for job search [any occupation] today.
4. Living expenses can vary from ppl to ppl. However, the landing funds can hold u good for 6 months.
5. U might not be able save much in 1 yr. Nil might be more rightly said.