+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Some one can help me application

roseyantonio

Nov 29, 2019
If someone cane tell me how long aplication cane take. For sponsorship I was in Canada. Wend I make my application in April 2018 in February of 2019 emigration tell me I need to leave Canada. I came. End. Move my application out side of Canada. In June 4 of 2019 I have a interview with emigration they tell me I pass that interview but they need to see if I cane go back. Home to Canada is November end I still waiting I will like to know if it is way o same cane help to see how I cane check. My application I see in emigration said 12 months but I am in 19 months any help o opinion cane help me please

Last edited:

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
I push my application last yr they make me leave Canada End I move my aplication out side Canada en I have 4 Jun have interview I past end I have not recive a response from emigration ofrecer what I cane do To see how is going on o how long cane take this to respond back thank for your time End help
Read over what you have wrote l, it not making sense correct it and post it again than people can answer u correctly

Faraz Khan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
If someone cane tell me how long aplication cane take. For sponsorship I was in Canada. Wend I make my application in April 2018 in February of 2019 emigration tell me I need to leave Canada. I came. End. Move my application out side of Canada. In June 4 of 2019 I have a interview with emigration they tell me I pass that interview but they need to see if I cane go back. Home to Canada is November end I still waiting I will like to know if it is way o same cane help to see how I cane check. My application I see in emigration said 12 months but I am in 19 months any help o opinion cane help me please
It doesn’t make any sense, I want you to rewrite it properly so we can help you. You can use google translator from which you can transfer your local language to english.
Best of luck!

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
Not understanding your language and your situation properly, if u want u can post your number here I'll text u on WhatsApp an discuss your situation more.