+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Some confusion

gohinoronyo

Dec 2, 2019
Hi there,

We're thinking to bring mother in law as my wife is now pregnant. I've already started process by myself. Here some of confusions:
1. Could anyone send sample of forwarding or cover letter? Is it also called invitation letter?
2. Where can I get sponsorship declaration form? Can I write it myself? Do I need to go to immigration lawyer for that purpose?
3. If I need to write cover letter, should it be handwritten or computer type is Ok?

Thank you very much! Your suggestion or advice is highly appreciable.

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hi there,

We're thinking to bring mother in law as my wife is now pregnant. I've already started process by myself. Here some of confusions:
1. Could anyone send sample of forwarding or cover letter? Is it also called invitation letter?
2. Where can I get sponsorship declaration form? Can I write it myself? Do I need to go to immigration lawyer for that purpose?
3. If I need to write cover letter, should it be handwritten or computer type is Ok?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/letter-invitation.html for format of the invitation letter. The format and information needed is on the link. I think it is better typed via (so the visa officer can understand that hand written) and then signed.

Reactions: gohinoronyo

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hi there,

When you're writing a letter don't mention that she will come and take care of the baby etc, people in this forum have advised not to mention that as it can be seen as working.

Reactions: gohinoronyo