Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2011
Med's Done....
23-12-2010
nzlocal said:
I just checked my Skype chat logs and apparently it is set to delete after 1 month! Hopefully hers isn't!
If either of you guys are PC users, there is actually a neat little program that will retrieve your Skype call history for you, showing names, dates and duration of calls... which is another great way of proving communication without revealing too much.

In any case, yes, 12-month cohabitation is set in stone for qualifying as common-law... and even though we can all agree that every relationship out there is a unique snowflake different in some small (or not so small) way from any other, the sooner you accept the fact that immigration process needs to somehow cover them all in a fair, equal and standardized manner, the better your mental health :D

As for federal skilled worker questions, this forum also has that specific section... somewhere :D ... so maybe someone there could give you a better idea of where you stand?

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nzlocal said:
Well if a company sponsors me and I live in Canada for 3 years then I can apply for PR.
No, that's not completely correct. If you are seriously looking into applying for PR through one of the economic streams if you are able to come as a foreign worker, please get some detailed information about what would be required for you to be eligible to apply for PR.