+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Some Advice On Bank Documents

thunderbeans

May 4, 2018
I got all my documents together and submitted for express entry at the end of June. Unfortunately I sat the wrong version of the language IELTS test and need to resit. I will be resiting it on the 18th August, and then probably have the results near the end of August.

I just wanted to check whether they will still accept my bank documents as there will be a 2 month gap between when I re-submit and the date on the bank documents showing I have the available funds.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I got all my documents together and submitted for express entry at the end of June. Unfortunately I sat the wrong version of the language IELTS test and need to resit. I will be resiting it on the 18th August, and then probably have the results near the end of August.

I just wanted to check whether they will still accept my bank documents as there will be a 2 month gap between when I re-submit and the date on the bank documents showing I have the available funds.
The bank documents e.g. statements and or a bank letter should be generated close the application submission say within a week or 2 max

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018

Ideally it should be as close as possible to your e-apr, ballpark in range of one month at max.