+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOFTWARE DEVELOPER MANAGER PLS REPLY

irfan_meman

Aug 31, 2009
HELLO

I AM WORKING IN SOFTWARE DEVELOPING COMPANY FOR LAST 3 YEARS. IT IS HI5TECH IN INDIA. OWNER OF THIS COMPANY IS MY FATHER. IT MEANS I AM WORKING UNDER MY FATHER. I HAVE THE COMPLETE AUTHORITY TO LEAD THE SOFTWARE COMPANY. I AM MANAGING ONLY 6 SOFTWARE DEVELOPER, I MEAN, COMPANY IS SMALL, IT DOESN'T HAVE MANY WORKER. I M THE SOFTWARE LEADER AND OTHER 6 MEMBERS ARE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER.

WE ARE WORKING IN MICROSOFT .NET 3.5 TECHNOLOGIES ( VB.NET / C#.NET / ADO.NET / ASP.NET / SQL SERVER / ORACLE / XML / FLASH / DREAM WEAVER / HTML ) AND HANDLING BOTH WEB BASED AND WINDOWS BASED APPLICATION.

MY QUESTION IS THAT WHETHER MY EXPERIENCE IS UNDER 0231 ( COMPUTER & INFORMATION SYSTEM MANAGER ) AND AM IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY UNDER 0231, BECAUSE IT IS PRIVATE AND SMALL COMPANY.

SENIORS PLS REPLY.....

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
I dnt think the size of company matters.Wht I think matters, is the genuinity of the company n ur job responsibilities shd match the concerned NOC code.

surfturtle

Sep 10, 2008
irfan_meman said:
HELLO

I AM WORKING IN SOFTWARE DEVELOPING COMPANY FOR LAST 3 YEARS. IT IS HI5TECH IN INDIA. OWNER OF THIS COMPANY IS MY FATHER. IT MEANS I AM WORKING UNDER MY FATHER. I HAVE THE COMPLETE AUTHORITY TO LEAD THE SOFTWARE COMPANY. I AM MANAGING ONLY 6 SOFTWARE DEVELOPER, I MEAN, COMPANY IS SMALL, IT DOESN'T HAVE MANY WORKER. I M THE SOFTWARE LEADER AND OTHER 6 MEMBERS ARE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER.

WE ARE WORKING IN MICROSOFT .NET 3.5 TECHNOLOGIES ( VB.NET / C#.NET / ADO.NET / ASP.NET / SQL SERVER / ORACLE / XML / FLASH / DREAM WEAVER / HTML ) AND HANDLING BOTH WEB BASED AND WINDOWS BASED APPLICATION.

MY QUESTION IS THAT WHETHER MY EXPERIENCE IS UNDER 0231 ( COMPUTER & INFORMATION SYSTEM MANAGER ) AND AM IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY UNDER 0231, BECAUSE IT IS PRIVATE AND SMALL COMPANY.

SENIORS PLS REPLY.....
Hi Irfan

Software Development Manager does fall under 0213. See the following link for more information:

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=0213

As you can see Software Development Manager is listed under example titles. What you now need to judge is whether some or all of your duties match the ones listed under Main Duties and whether or not you meet the Employment Requirements given at the above mentioned link. If you meet those requirements and you have at least one year experience in this role, you are good to go.

Good luck!

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
surfturtle said:
Hi Irfan

Software Development Manager does fall under 0213. See the following link for more information:

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=0213

As you can see Software Development Manager is listed under example titles. What you now need to judge is whether some or all of your duties match the ones listed under Main Duties and whether or not you meet the Employment Requirements given at the above mentioned link. If you meet those requirements and you have at least one year experience in this role, you are good to go.

Good luck!
employment requirements are not considered by immigration officers for the purpose of immigration. the OP only needs to see if his duties match with the ones under NOC 0213.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06-eng.pdf

OP 6 Section 6.1
Note: For the purpose of skilled worker applications "Employment Requirements" listed in the description of each occupation are not applicable.

to the OP, please turn off your caps lock as they give an impression as if you are shouting :). good luck.