+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Soft landing experience

Narenkk

Feb 13, 2021
Congrats. I am also planning for my soft landing via International falls, MN. Do you happen to know whether there is Pedestrian access and whether its advisable to use Pedestrian access rather than drive?

environmentree

Aug 11, 2019
Congrats. I am also planning for my soft landing via International falls, MN. Do you happen to know whether there is Pedestrian access and whether its advisable to use Pedestrian access rather than drive?
Hi no pedestrian crossing. You need to drive on the bridge.

Newcomer234

Oct 29, 2021
@Narenkk Did you fill in the arriveCAN app and if so what did you provide in the quarantine plan section? I’m planning to do soft landing via International falls.

Narenkk

Feb 13, 2021
@Newcomer234 Not yet. I’m planning to complete my soft landing on Nov 5th via international falls. When is yours? I thought quarantine plan is not required if you are fully vaccinated? Is that not the case ?

Newcomer234

Oct 29, 2021
@Newcomer234 Not yet. I’m planning to complete my soft landing on Nov 5th via international falls. When is yours? I thought quarantine plan is not required if you are fully vaccinated? Is that not the case ?
Looks like it is mandatory to fill in the quarantine plan section in the ArriveCAN app.

Narenkk

Feb 13, 2021
@Newcomer234 It seems you have to provide a backup quarantine plan just in case. I will be providing my friends Canada address. Which document type did you select for ArriveCan? Is it Indian passport detail alone?

Jan 3, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
28-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-02-2020
Hi @Narenkk, How was your experience? Any specific things to keep in mind especially regarding questions about why not moving now?

Jan 3, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
28-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-02-2020
Hi @environmentree, Thanks for the post describing your experience. I am thinking of driving my own car for the soft landing and also staying the night and applying for the SIN while there. Is it advisable to use a rental car instead? Also, is the International Falls border office only open for some limited time?