+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Social Workers 4152, Applied already/going to apply!

dency_y2k

Aug 19, 2011
Unfortunatly got below reply from FSW office though i have masters in social work degree and have experience of 4 years

Any suggetion please mail to :dency_y2k@yahoo.com

" This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s):

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued Instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code: 4152 – Social Worker. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions identified by the Minister, you have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.

After taking into consideration the work experience supporting documentation on file, I am not satisfied that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the position as described in NOC. As such, I am not satisfied that you are a 4152 – Social Worker.

Since you did not provide evidence that you have an Arranged Employment Offer, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.

Note: Any reference to work experience in a NOC code other than those identified by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration and published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010 is not assessed for eligibility under Ministerial Instructions.

Your application, therefore, does not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions.

Subsections 87.3(2)-(3) are the pertinent sections of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act:

The processing of applications and requests is to be conducted in a manner that, in the opinion of the Minister, will best support the attainment of the immigration goals established by the Government of Canada.

…the Minister may give instructions with respect to the processing of applications and requests, including instructions

(a) establishing categories of applications or requests to which the instructions apply;

(b) establishing an order, by category or otherwise, for the processing of applications or requests;

(c) setting the number of applications or requests, by category or otherwise, to be processed in any year; and

(d) providing for the disposition of applications and requests, including those made subsequent to the first application or request.

The processing fee and, if applicable, the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you paid are refundable. You will receive a cheque within eight to twelve weeks OR if you paid by credit card you will receive a credit on the credit card provided within eight to twelve weeks.

The refund cheque will be sent to the address provided in your application. If you have changed your address please advise us immediately of the new address. Address changes should be faxed to (902) 270-3561. PLEASE NOTE THIS FAX IS ONLY FOR ADDRESS CHANGES.

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
Viktoria said:
Congratulations my colleague, I wish you smooth and fast process!

Regards!

Viktoria
Thanks a lot sweet lady!

Cheers,
Nashe

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
Am sorry for ur NER Dency_y2k,

As already mentioned by Mandie, ur un sufficient prove of job responsibilities, is the reason of ur NER, can u plz share ur responsibilities details u presented in ur reference letters to CIO?

I am afraid there is only one chance to get ur reference letters modified, if u really think u have performed the duties described in MI, NOC 4152, and re apply ASAP.

Regards,

Nashe

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
dency_y2k said:
Unfortunatly got below reply from FSW office though i have masters in social work degree and have experience of 4 years

Any suggetion please mail to :dency_y2k @ yahoo.com

" This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s):

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued Instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code: 4152 – Social Worker. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions identified by the Minister, you have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.

After taking into consideration the work experience supporting documentation on file, I am not satisfied that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the position as described in NOC. As such, I am not satisfied that you are a 4152 – Social Worker.

Since you did not provide evidence that you have an Arranged Employment Offer, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.

Note: Any reference to work experience in a NOC code other than those identified by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration and published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010 is not assessed for eligibility under Ministerial Instructions.

Your application, therefore, does not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions.

Subsections 87.3(2)-(3) are the pertinent sections of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act:

The processing of applications and requests is to be conducted in a manner that, in the opinion of the Minister, will best support the attainment of the immigration goals established by the Government of Canada.

...the Minister may give instructions with respect to the processing of applications and requests, including instructions

(a) establishing categories of applications or requests to which the instructions apply;

(b) establishing an order, by category or otherwise, for the processing of applications or requests;

(c) setting the number of applications or requests, by category or otherwise, to be processed in any year; and

(d) providing for the disposition of applications and requests, including those made subsequent to the first application or request.

The processing fee and, if applicable, the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you paid are refundable. You will receive a cheque within eight to twelve weeks OR if you paid by credit card you will receive a credit on the credit card provided within eight to twelve weeks.

The refund cheque will be sent to the address provided in your application. If you have changed your address please advise us immediately of the new address. Address changes should be faxed to (902) 270-3561. PLEASE NOTE THIS FAX IS ONLY FOR ADDRESS CHANGES.
sorry to hear. can u tell us about ur job description n what u have exactly written or provided with reference to ur job experience.i think as u have social work degree plus experience too then why ur job duties are not matched with ministerial instruction. plus when u have send ur application and when u received NER.? plz mention dates.n i think u should change ur exp letter n resubmit ur application when u receive. good luck.

dudu13

Aug 10, 2011
I'm very sorry that you have received this answer!!!! :(
It will be helpfull for you and for us to post your main duties from the reference lettler! We could offer you a good opinion about this!

Nayma

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dudu13 said:
It will be helpfull for you and for us to post your main duties from the reference lettler! We could offer you a good opinion about this!
Dear Dency_y2k,
I feel very sorry for you, keep faith on God, something will definitely turn out good and i think you should reapply for FSW1. but before that consult with the forum seniors.
Nayma

Viktoria

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
13.07.2011 add. document
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
17.10.2011 In process........: 23.11.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
nashe_31 said:
Am sorry for ur NER Dency_y2k,

As already mentioned by Mandie, ur un sufficient prove of job responsibilities, is the reason of ur NER, can u plz share ur responsibilities details u presented in ur reference letters to CIO?

I am afraid there is only one chance to get ur reference letters modified, if u really think u have performed the duties described in MI, NOC 4152, and re apply ASAP.

Regards,

Nashe
dudu13 said:
Dear dency_y2k,

I totally agree with Nashe and dudu 13.

It is very sad to have master degree in Social work plus 4 year work experience and not pass eligibility review.

"Stand up and fight" means except coll for support from forum member, prepare second pail of document and resent application to CIO. Cap is not rich.

You have an other chance.

We are all with you.

Regards

Viktoria

amir82

Jun 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
LANDED..........
Oct 2014 Alhamdulilah
Dear Mandie

is it must that we send transcripts in university sealed envelops or we can notorize the copies and send it with normal documents ?

regards
Amir Afridi

sham.rash

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-May-2011
AOR Received.
26-Jul-2011
File Transfer...
RBVO -19-Aug-2011, In Process - 23-Nov-2011
Med's Request
24-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
07-Dec-2011, E-cas update 24-Dec-2011
Passport Req..
24-Nov-2011, RPRF/PP sent on 10-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-Jan-2012, DM on E-cas -14-Jan-2012
Dear Mandie , Nashe & others,

My status show RBVO, morning when I checked the status, it showed CIO ER completed, now when I checked the status it shows RBVO.

Mandie, please update the tracker and Nashe now its your turn to follow suit.

Thanks & Regards
Shami

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
amir82 said:
Dear Mandie

is it must that we send transcripts in university sealed envelops or we can notorize the copies and send it with normal documents ?

regards
Amir Afridi
I just had a look at the new checklist again and it indicates notarized copies should do....Mandie

Olive Green

Star Member
Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th May 2011
IELTS Request
Send with application
File Transfer...
28th July 2011
dency_y2k said:

Any suggetion please mail to :dency_y2k @ yahoo.com

...the Minister may give instructions with respect to the processing of applications and requests, including instructions

Sorry to hear u got NER.... :'(

If u apply again u have to make sure ur reference letter is 200% perfect. Let us know if u need any help, we r always ready to help. Also keep faith in GOD. He will help u to overcome this situation.

Cheers ;)
Olive

kochi

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
CIO received my application 27th January-2011, Received PER 30th of March-2011. From middle of April showing RBVO. NOC-4152, VO- Singapore. Last four months no update. Is it normal for post June applicants? I read OP-06 there is mention If your score is equal or grater then 67 then CIO officer will forward to VO for further processing. I am feeling tense about my file. Please reply me.

Regards.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
@ Kochi, I know its frustrating to be stagnant at one stage of the process. What doesn't help is the discrepancy among VOs when it comes to timelines. I would say it not unusual to still have RBVO since April considering those before u having the same status. You could drop an email to ur VO using the CIC contact a CHC link on thier website. I wish u the very best....Mandie

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
@ dency,if u check below, u will see a link to the HRSDC, the official website for the NOCs. Please note the main duties a social worker performs, the experience letter u send with the application shd be a reflection of this. You should share more light on ur case so that we help....Mandie