+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Social Workers 4152, Applied already/going to apply!

JJ-C

May 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Request
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 25, 2014
LANDED..........
March 6, 2014
Honestly, FSW is not predictable at all.

kindeel

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah 21/03/14
Dear All ........................medical results have been received........has been added to my e cas............ does this means that I passed the Medical Exam and everything is ok?

Regards

Kindeel

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
kindeel said:
Dear All ........................medical results have been received........has been added to my e cas............ does this means that I passed the Medical Exam and everything is ok?

Regards

Kindeel
Congratulations Kindeel,

Another milestone crossed..

Yes, and now pray hard for PPR1.

Regards,

Nashe

unni

Nov 13, 2011
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SEND TRU APPL
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10.08.2012 new born med req on 21.03.2013
Med's Done....
30.08.2012- new born med on 31.03.2013
Interview........
GOD'S HAND
Passport Req..
24.04.2013 & pp recived by LVO on 07.05.2013 DECESION MADE ON 28.05.2013, ADDRESS CHANGED ON 30.05.2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
with the grace of god on 18.07.2013
Dear All,

We landed Canada at the Calgary International Airport office on July 18, 2013 .

landing was quite amazing and hassles. We took KLM airlines , which seems to be cheaper from Gulf region and there was 6 hr halt in Amsterdam airport.

there was no rush in the Calgary airport compared to Toronto. the immigration office welcomed and asked few questions . it took a total of 6 minutes to complete the whole immigration process. we given our address in Canada for receiving the PR Cards.

Our relatives was waiting outside and we moved to their house. the next day we visited Service Canada office in Alberta for applying the SIN card and also visited the registry for applying the health card. the same day we got the SIN number and we have been informed to get the SIN card with in 10 business days.

getting a job in our profession is little difficult , for this wee need to sacrifice minimum 1 year in terms of adaption, registration, exam etc. .Employers are asking Canadian exp or education.

we returned to Qatar on 23/07/2013 and planning to move permanently to Canada by August 2014.

all the best for those waiting for visa ,

regards

unni .

amir82

Jun 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
LANDED..........
Oct 2014 Alhamdulilah
nashe_31 said:
Thanks Kindeel, and u r next...

Dear Kan2008, Thanks a lot, I have been in transitional stage in between, Egypt, Dubai and Qatar during last week and got a bit late in sending PPs.

My PP reached LVO yesterday, Alhamdulillah! Stay put, you will get urs very very soon In Sha Allah!
Congratulations Brother .. l take ur updates from jam often. May u have a smooth process further.

Regards
Amir

deep_silence

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
12-05-2011
AOR Received.
23-06-2011
Med's Done....
26-08-2012
Interview........
11-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
15-07-2014
Dear Friends, Thank you very much indeed for your sharing of expreinces. I am really glad that at one forum all information is being gathered to cater all queries. Wish you all the best for your future. My details are as

NOC: 4152
File rcvd @ CIC nova scotia: May 12th, 2011
Application reviewed: June 23rd, 2011
Interview scheduled @ Abu dhabi: February 11th, 2013
Landing fee demanded: June 15th, 2013
Medical rcvd: July 16th, 2013

Inshallah hoping for good, stay blessed

zeem

Star Member
May 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO now ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/05/2011
AOR Received.
28/06/2011
IELTS Request
Already Submitted with documents
Med's Request
15/7/2013 (babys med 07-07-14), Spouse rescheduled for Medical :9-9-14
Med's Done....
30-7-2013, 7-7-14, 9-9-14
Interview........
12/2/2013 ..
Passport Req..
PPR 1 : 02-04-2014, PR2 29-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2014
LANDED..........
InshaAllah March 2015
deep_silence said:
Dear Friends, Thank you very much indeed for your sharing of expreinces. I am really glad that at one forum all information is being gathered to cater all queries. Wish you all the best for your future. My details are as

NOC: 4152
File rcvd @ CIC nova scotia: May 12th, 2011
Application reviewed: June 23rd, 2011
Interview scheduled @ Abu dhabi: February 11th, 2013
Landing fee demanded: June 15th, 2013
Medical rcvd: July 16th, 2013

Inshallah hoping for good, stay blessed
hi There!

Congrats on ur medical! our timelines r pretty much da same! :)
who is ur VO ? when have u scheduled for the medicals?

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
amir82 said:
Congratulations Brother .. l take ur updates from jam often. May u have a smooth process further.

Regards
Amir
Assalamualaikum, and thanks a lot buddy, want to hear the same news from ur side very soon..

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
unni said:
Dear All,

landing was quite amazing and hassles. We took KLM airlines , which seems to be cheaper from Gulf region and there was 6 hr halt in Amsterdam airport.

there was no rush in the Calgary airport compared to Toronto. the immigration office welcomed and asked few questions . it took a total of 6 minutes to complete the whole immigration process. we given our address in Canada for receiving the PR Cards.

Our relatives was waiting outside and we moved to their house. the next day we visited Service Canada office in Alberta for applying the SIN card and also visited the registry for applying the health card. the same day we got the SIN number and we have been informed to get the SIN card with in 10 business days.

getting a job in our profession is little difficult , for this wee need to sacrifice minimum 1 year in terms of adaption, registration, exam etc. .Employers are asking Canadian exp or education.

we returned to Qatar on 23/07/2013 and planning to move permanently to Canada by August 2014.

regards

unni .
Congrats Unni,

Alfan

Mar 5, 2012
Re: Social Workers 4152, Applied already/going to apply! [PLEASE I NEED ADVICE]

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Dear All,

I congratulate all members who have secured their PPR and also landed in Canada.

I applied under this NOC 4152 in Nov, 2011. I just received an email from the London office for an interview with a Visa Officer next month, the letter said an interview is required for my application.

Please has anyone being in this position before as I need to know what to expect?

The letter listed some documents I should come with, but I currently do no have a few of them because it is difficult to get them from the authorities, e.g.

(a) Original of Passports & Residence Permit [this is currently with UK Immigration becos I applied for my extension and do not know when it will be granted or returned

(b) Degree/Diploma market sheet [I do not know what a mark sheet means, and doubt if my university and that of my wife will provide us with this]

(c) Wife's original educational certificates [she applied but is yet to get response from the school in Nigeria as Universities are on strike].

I need urgent advice!!!!!!, and would appreciate any suggestion, no matter how small.

Alfan

See copy of Canada letter below:

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
Macdonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA
United Kingdom

www.......gc.ca Haut-commissariat du Canada
Section de l'immigration
Maison Macdonald
38, rue Grosvenor
Londres W1K 4AA
Royaume-Uni

www........Uni.gc.ca

File:
Date:

Dear ,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

A visa officer has determined that a personal interview is required. If you fail to attend, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information available. This could result in refusal.

A list of documents that you should bring to your interview is on page 2 of this letter. Failure to bring these documents with you could result in refusal as the officer will assess your application on the basis of the information available.

The date of interview has been set to allow you sufficient time to prepare the necessary documentation and to obtain an entry visa (if applicable). Your interview has been scheduled for:

Date: ......... Time: .........00

At: High Commission of Canada (..........)

Please complete the enclosed Interview Confirmation Sheet and send it by fax or e mail to the High Commission of Canada in London within two weeks of the date of this letter. Please use fax number ......... or e mail address .......... @ international.gc.ca.

When you come to the High Commission for the interview, please ensure that you arrive at least half an hour in advance of the scheduled time, to allow time to go through security procedures. While we will try to start your interview at the scheduled time, you should be aware that your interview may be delayed if previous interviews overrun.

Use of interpreters
If you are unable to speak English or French well enough to complete the interview unassisted, you must bring an interpreter, at your own expense. The interpreter will be required to provide evidence of appropriate certification or accreditation. The interpreter cannot be a relative of the applicant, or an employee of the applicant or of their immigration representative. This office does not provide interpreters and we cannot recommend a specific translation service.

Dependents
Your spouse must attend this interview. If your spouse fails to attend, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information available. This could result in refusal. Please do not bring young children to the interview.

Your application may be refused if:
1. You do not confirm your attendance at your interview within 2 weeks of the date of this letter.
2. You fail to notify us that you will not attend your interview, within 2 weeks of the date of this letter.
3. You confirm that you will attend your interview and then fail to appear for the interview as required.

Documents required at interview
You must bring the following original documents to your interview unless otherwise stated. Any documents that are not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation.

• Your passport and the passports of each of your dependents;
• Your current residence permit;
• A new Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form. This form is available on our website at www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008egen.pdf http://www.canada.org.uk/
• Updated Schedule 1 Background/Declaration forms for you and each of your dependents over the age of 18. These forms are available on our website at www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_1e.pdf
• For you and your spouse/partner, secondary and/or higher secondary school diplomas, post secondary degrees/diplomas and corresponding marks sheets for each year of study for each credential. For example, if you completed a bachelor's degree and a master's degree, you must bring both original degrees and all of the marks sheets for each degree.
• A letter from your current employer, printed on company letterhead. The letter must clearly state your name, your job title and your detailed job description. The letter must include the signature, name and title of the person who wrote the letter.
• Your current employment contract and payslips from the past 3 months;
• http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG73.asp
Documentary evidence that upon arrival in Canada you will have adequate settlement funds available. This must take the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations. Please see www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp for the exact amount required, depending on the size of your family, including any non accompanying dependents. Proof of assets such as cars, home appliances or jewellery will not be considered.
• Bank statements covering the past 6 months for all bank accounts held by you, your spouse and any dependents.
• All other documents that show that you meet the requirements for immigration to Canada; for example, documents which show that you have a relative living in Canada who qualifies you for adaptability points.
• Other: __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When reporting for your interview, please show your letter to the guard at the entrance who will then direct you to undergo security procedures, after which you should proceed upstairs to the waiting room on the first floor.

Sincerely,

The High Commission of Canada..........

)

[/size][/size][/size]

fuad1980

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2014
LANDED..........
18 July 2014
Dear All,

It's very nice to find this thread. I have applied for Canadian Immigration under Social Worker (4152). Hopefully will find valuable information and advice regarding settling in Canada.

Good luck to you all.

Regards,
Fuad

ali asim

Dec 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 July 2014
unni said:
Dear All,

regards

unni .
sallam & hello dear unni :)

big big congrates buddy for landing in canada :)

Regards

Ali Asim

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
Dear All. i got my stamped passports yesterday by tcs.(LITTLE BIT LATE IN SENDING MY PASSPORTS BECAUSE OF MY HUSBAND ..HE WAS OUT OF COUNTRY)...
SO END UP WITH MY IMMIGRATION JOURNEY..............
i thank all ov my forum members.
thank you very VERY VERY VERY much for being so much supporting.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL....