+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Social Workers 4152, Applied already/going to apply!

tony2701

Nov 8, 2011
Dear Friends,

My application under 4152 (social worker) reached CIC office on 3rd Feb and signed by Mike.

Total Cap was full on 8th Feb. What are the chances if my application within the Cap? Please share your suggestion.

Thanks!

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
tony2701 said:
Dear Friends,

My application under 4152 (social worker) reached CIC office on 3rd Feb and signed by Mike.

Total Cap was full on 8th Feb. What are the chances if my application within the Cap? Please share your suggestion.

Thanks!
Patient and pray will do. Good luck. ;)

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
tony2701 said:
Dear Friends,

Thanks!
You and me in the same boat I think, mine reached at 30th January. Good luk mate.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Re: hi everyone i am also social worker and my status is that

y2patel said:
hi my ecas sawing they started process after all reviewing on 8 December 2011
y2patel
Congratulation.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
priaraghav said:
how likely is it to see 4152 coming back in the 2012 NOC list?
I will come back because it's a new noc and hopefully it will e there in MI4 . Let's hope for the best ;D ;D

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
priaraghav said:
how likely is it to see 4152 coming back in the 2012 NOC list?
Some agency told me there will be no new FSW scheme from 2012 . Lol. May be they will reduce the cap. Who knows. :p :p :p :p :p :p

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
aifarooqi said:
today's latest update on CIC website about applications received:

Note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, the CIO cannot review each application for completeness on the same day it arrives at the office. The numbers on this page are updated at least once a week, but these figures are meant as a guide only. There is no guarantee that an application sent in now will fall within the cap by the time it reaches the CIO.
That's why there's a lag in their website cap update. They should update the cap daily and accurately :(

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
ad gopang said:
dear friends how are you im ad gopang i was to apply for fsw as social worker having m.a socialogy,but i regreted me after knowing its to be capped soon so in this quagmire i paid visit to consultant who is demandind 10 lacs his fees with managing aeo so what i may do plz reply???help me friends i want to save this my amount because that i earned with day and night struggle kindly mail me your advice what is good for me now?
Do bargain with them. If they give you a job offer make sure it's authentic, if they do than I think 5-6 lack is okay to spend. But 10 lax is too much. Make it 5-6 lack of you can and go for it. It's still huge money and don't pay them if you think they are dodgy.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
aifarooqi said:
one of December applicant timeline:

I received my AOR n the email today. it took me 6 weeks to receive it.

TIMELINE:
-They (CIO- Nova Scotia) charged my credit card 3 weeks after receiving my application.
-they sent me an AOR 6 weeks after receiving my application

Im wishing goodluck to the rest.
AOR in 6 weeks . Awesome :D
Congratulation buddy.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
jingi said:
Mandie,

I called the bank and they said they don't get any information like this.... have to chk wit the consultant...spoke to consultant n they said hav to chk wit bank...called the bank again n they said tat they don't info til 2 years.... wat do i do????
Bank will be able to do it. Just pop in to your bank and speak to any senior staff. The bank will then contact to the correspondent bank and let you know the latest status of your dd. may take 3 days for them to tell you the status.