+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Social Workers 4152, Applied already/going to apply!

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
samirsa said:
Hi

I am so upset as I got NER last day from CIC. I wish suggestion from fellow applicants for next steps. CIC send following mail last day.
Dear Samirsa, its' heartbreaking to hear that....

I will request you and all the applicants to study the JDs of the relevant NOC from HRDC first, and then get ur reference letter drafted keeping those jds in mind. Your reference letters should have at least 70% of the responsibilities in ur reference letters, that an applicant is supposed to have performed according to HRDC website.

Dear Samirsa, do share ur reference letter, there might be a ray of hope.... Inshallah!

Am ready to do wat ever makes u comfortable,

Nashe

Wolvy

May 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-29-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 9-1-2011, 10-4-2011 2nd AOR
Med's Request
10-28-2013 & RPRF requested, doc request 12-27-2013
Med's Done....
11-8-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-19-2014
I agree with nashe. Share your jd from your reference letter and maybe we can assist you on what may have went wrong or what to change.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
nayan920 said:
mandie, could you share some ielts study material with me???
Hi, there is another forum for IELTS:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ielts-international-english-language-testing-system-b53.0/

hope this will help...Mandie

samirsa

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2012
Doc's Request.
same date
AOR Received.
Application returned due to CAP reached
IELTS Request
with application
LANDED..........
When god allow
Hi fellows

I got NER on August 22, 2011. I wish to apply again. However, I didn't get my original IELTS certificate back. I have xerox copy of IELTs..do you think it is enough to apply or how can I manage another copy of IELTS.

samirsa

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
samirsa said:
Hi fellows

I got NER on August 22, 2011. I wish to apply again. However, I didn't get my original IELTS certificate back. I have xerox copy of IELTs..do you think it is enough to apply or how can I manage another copy of IELTS.

samirsa
dear ielts is authorized to give u 5 additional copies of ur result.. just go to their main website. and downlowd form which is TRF . submit fees.... in my country pakistan it cost Approx Rs 1000 for Additional result. they will give u. DONOT SUBMIT PHOTOCOPY AS IT IS MENTIONED CLEARLY . so dont take chance this time.check ielts website too.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
samirsa said:
Hi fellows

samirsa
hi samirsa,
you can send copy of IELTS result. CIC has given an exempt, check latest Document checklist (page:3)

Applicants are permitted to submit a copy of their language test results with a new application only if the original test results were submitted with a previous Federal Skilled Worker application and were not returned to the applicant. All copies of language test results must be accompanied by the photocopy of the refusal letter from CIC and an explanation that CIC retained and currently holds the original.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Dr.Hasib said:
hi samirsa,
you can send copy of IELTS result. CIC has given an exempt, check latest Document checklist (page:3)

Applicants are permitted to submit a copy of their language test results with a new application only if the original test results were submitted with a previous Federal Skilled Worker application and were not returned to the applicant. All copies of language test results must be accompanied by the photocopy of the refusal letter from CIC and an explanation that CIC retained and currently holds the original.
Thanks Dr. Hasib....Very informative and allays all doubts about IELTS and re-application.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf
Mandie

samirsa

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2012
Doc's Request.
same date
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
with application
LANDED..........
When god allow
Dr.Hasib said:
hi samirsa,

Thanks Dr. Hasib. It will really help me.

samirsa

Aug 24, 2011
Hello,
I am new to the forum.
My wife is a qualified social worker of 1 year experience in children services. We are thinking about moving to Canada in the next 18 months. Does any one know or know somebody that has experience of working as a social worker in Nova Scotia/Canada?
She would really like to know what the work/life balance is. She is currently working in a very stressful role, as many social workers are in UK. She often works a 12 hour day and still brings work home to do in the evening and weekend :(s.
She has no problem working hard in a role she loves but not the workload and hours she is doing now :(
Will it be like this in Canada?

Thanks very much for your time in reading this

John

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
PortchesterRoyal said:
Hello,
I am new to the forum.
My wife is a qualified social worker of 1 year experience in children services. We are thinking about moving to Canada in the next 18 months. Does any one know or know somebody that has experience of working as a social worker in Nova Scotia/Canada?
She would really like to know what the work/life balance is. She is currently working in a very stressful role, as many social workers are in UK. She often works a 12 hour day and still brings work home to do in the evening and weekend :(s.
She has no problem working hard in a role she loves but not the workload and hours she is doing now :(
Will it be like this in Canada?

Thanks very much for your time in reading this

John
Sent you PM...Mandie

samirsa

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2012
Doc's Request.
same date
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
with application
LANDED..........
When god allow
Hi fellow applicant

as you see in the blog I got NER on August 22, 2011 due to visa officer is not satisfy with my job responsibility as social worker (NOC 4152). I would like to request you some one who got PER please send me a sample copy of experience letter in my gmail address: samirjus@gmail.com Please help me out of this barrier.

samirsa

bahadur4u

Jun 27, 2011
Hi all,

I am posting again becuase no body responded to my questions.

I am Adeel, sent my application package on Saturday 20th August, 2011 for NOC 4152. Today is the 7th day that i have couriered my application but still received no confirmation.

I have six years experience of working in a Canadian Organization in Pakistan on positions of
1. Assistant Community Facilitator
2. District Coordinator and now on
3. Social Accountability Officer.
Basically its is project to improve social service delivery in Health, Education and Water Supply with support of local government and involvement of local communities. Gender, Social Accountability and Governance are our cross cutting themes.

2ndly my IELTS is going to expire on 5th September 2011.

Any body guide me whether
1. i exactly fall under 4152 or not?
2. my services with a canadian organization will help me extra or not?
3. My Ielts expiring after just 2 weeks does it have a negative impact or not?
4. and what will be the process once they receive my application.

Thanks

darwaish

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bahadur4u said:
Hi all,

I am posting again becuase no body responded to my questions.

I am Adeel, sent my application package on Saturday 20th August, 2011 for NOC 4152. Today is the 7th day that i have couriered my application but still received no confirmation.

I have six years experience of working in a Canadian Organization in Pakistan on positions of
1. Assistant Community Facilitator
2. District Coordinator and now on
3. Social Accountability Officer.
Basically its is project to improve social service delivery in Health, Education and Water Supply with support of local government and involvement of local communities. Gender, Social Accountability and Governance are our cross cutting themes.

2ndly my IELTS is going to expire on 5th September 2011.

Any body guide me whether
1. i exactly fall under 4152 or not? Yes you do
2. my services with a canadian organization will help me extra or not? No
3. My Ielts expiring after just 2 weeks does it have a negative impact or not? No, but they can ask for a updated one on later stage (after eligibility review) but not necessarily
4. and what will be the process once they receive my application. Read from the following link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG77.asp
Thanks

samirsa

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2012
Doc's Request.
same date
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
with application
LANDED..........
When god allow
Hi fellow applicants

If I reapply is CIC going to check my new application with previous one.

samirsa