+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

So worried to send my passport using FedEx

vhptanh@97

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Hi. I just sent my passport yesterday with the help of FedEx staff. I had everything included in the envelope, but when I tracked the return shipping label, I figured out that it has a wrong "from" address. It should be Ottawa, Ontario Canada, but appeared on my tracking page is Bloomington, Ontario. The "to" address is still correct, though, I hope.

I was giving a tracking number, and the staff told me that the number could use for both return label and my shipment and my passport would start moving during the night. However, when I checked it at home, the tracking number only uses for return label. I now totally lost track of my passport.
Should I contact FedEx to ask about this? Couldn't find their email contact regards this problem. So worried that my passport will lbe lost. Will CIC update if they get my passport?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Frank GH

Nov 15, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
If you have given the right recipient address you don't really need to worry, the sender address is only useful when someone is going to return the letter if the recipient address is incorrect. Did you send your passport to pick up your visa or what?

vhptanh@97

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
If you have given the right recipient address you don't really need to worry, the sender address is only useful when someone is going to return the letter if the recipient address is incorrect. Did you send your passport to pick up your visa or what?
I sent my passport to get my visa stamped

Frank GH

Nov 15, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
I sent my passport to get my visa stamped
Good Luck. By the way, CIC won't update your account when they receive your passport so don't panic. Once you receive your passport back with visa and COPR, it will change to the application approved.

vhptanh@97

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Good Luck. By the way, CIC won't update your account when they receive your passport so don't panic. Once you receive your passport back with visa and COPR, it will change to the application approved.
Woah! I was so worried about it as I don't really know about the delivery service in the U.S. That's why I came to FedEx and asked for their help, but it turned out this way: the sender address on the return label is wrong and I don't even get the tracking number for my shipment. As I'm a non-resident, it concerns me more if I lost my passpost.

Also, the FedEx staff told me that my passport will be shipped yesterday by 10 AM so I hope it can get to CIC ASAP.

Anw, thanks so much for your help. You relieve my stress much.