+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

So today I unfortunately join the "100+ Days of IP Club."

vancouverbc2013

Sep 20, 2013
110 days (Montreal)... I gave up the fight...just waiting....(been in Canada 11years)...
I guess life isn’t supposed to be fair! Although I kinda wish I just get declined get lawyer up and go to courts if i have to...(got absolutely nothing to hide.. not even ever a parking or speeding ticket).....

Reactions: ChippyBoy

LadyA

Star Member
Dec 21, 2017
Then can you translate her verbiage/acronymese for me? It might help me prove my grasp of English at interview.
My point was: the end of your post was rude. Full of prejudices. I know it’s really frustrating to wait. But there is no need of being rude.

Reactions: JPBless

ChippyBoy

Dec 5, 2016
My point was: the end of your post was rude. Full of prejudices. I know it’s really frustrating to wait. But there is no need of being rude.
Nonsense. Diseases & parasites aren't prejudices, my dear. Public health isn't a matter of politeness, cherie. That's why the dummies who apply for visas & PR the legal way must pass physical health examinations before we're allowed to set foot inside Canada.

irnbru16

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
25-03-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2015
Med's Done....
09-04-2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
120+ Here. Mississauga

LadyA

Star Member
Dec 21, 2017
Nonsense. Diseases & parasites aren't prejudices, my dear. Public health isn't a matter of politeness, cherie. That's why the dummies who apply for visas & PR the legal way must pass physical health examinations before we're allowed to set foot inside Canada.
Please, keep your « Cherie » for you. We are not friends. I am familiar with public health. As I don’t like arguing on the web, I wish you a good luck on your application. And I hope you will hear from them very soon.

ChippyBoy

Dec 5, 2016
Please, keep your « Cherie » for you. We are not friends. I am familiar with public health. As I don’t like arguing on the web, I wish you a good luck on your application. And I hope you will hear from them very soon.
Q.E.D., je pense.

nofrills

Jun 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
06-07-2015
Passport Req..
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
And my application's what anyone would say should have been an open-&-shut 'straight-shot' case file. Nothing outside of the 'five eyes' countries in my background, plenty of buffer days of physical presence, clean record, employed, tax-payer, homeowner, good credit report, never any welfare or work injury claims, well educated, native English speaker, with basic schoolboy French. What else could Canada possibly want in a prospective new citizen; am I missing something? Are they sitting on my file until I give up and leave? Could the Minister spend a little less time solving sartorial problems with his tailor & his PR goons, and a little more time hands-on leading his Department? Is it time for a cabinet reshuffle yet? How long is the PM's patience?
I'm in the club too but I don't get the point of the thread - it is a 12 month processing time and citizenship isn't an iron clad business transaction with any kind of guarantee on when and if. Things take time, you are a PR and you get to live here.

FloydCan

Star Member
Nov 17, 2017
The wait frustration is understandable but it's pointless to aim your frustration at other groups. From previous posts, it appears your cpc is Regina which I imagine won't take as long as applicants in the GTA area. We've been waiting since October and still nothing. Just be patient and humble my friend. There are many applicants with similar backgrounds as yours who are still waiting.

ChippyBoy

Dec 5, 2016
The wait frustration is understandable but it's pointless to aim your frustration at other groups. From previous posts, it appears your cpc is Regina which I imagine won't take as long as applicants in the GTA area. We've been waiting since October and still nothing. Just be patient and humble my friend. There are many applicants with similar backgrounds as yours who are still waiting.
Appreciated, and acknowledged, and respected. The point is that, since the weather's warmed-up and the rate of irregular border crossings into Canada by refugee claimants from the U.S. has upticked immensely, that citizenship application processing for legal PRs is now stalling-out across the country. If you look at the spreadsheets and the dates posted therein, it's obvious that nobody's advocating for legal PRs in the process. Resources are being diverted, and this appears to be being actively obfuscated in Parliament by the ministers concerned, primarily Hussen & Goodale. Only Rempel appears to be going for their 'short-&-curlies' on the floor of the House, to try to hold them to account in front of the country.

FloydCan

Star Member
Nov 17, 2017
If we start thinking of everything that can slow processing, it will depress us. For example the fact that with the new bill a lot of people who were waiting to complete 4 years became eligible at the same time as people who completed 4 years as well as the consideration of Pre PR days. This created a flood of applications. Not to mention that with Summer, officers will start to go on vacation. Even with all this, no one fully understands the process, some get decisions in 3 or 4 months and some take more. Our only hope, is to hold them to their word that processing stays within one year even if it's average.

ZingyDNA

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21-02-2014 (principal applicant)
Med's Done....
07-03-2014 (both, upfront for spouse)
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
Appreciated, and acknowledged, and respected. The point is that, since the weather's warmed-up and the rate of irregular border crossings into Canada by refugee claimants from the U.S. has upticked immensely, that citizenship application processing for legal PRs is now stalling-out across the country. If you look at the spreadsheets and the dates posted therein, it's obvious that nobody's advocating for legal PRs in the process. Resources are being diverted, and this appears to be being actively obfuscated in Parliament by the ministers concerned, primarily Hussen & Goodale. Only Rempel appears to be going for their 'short-&-curlies' on the floor of the House, to try to hold them to account in front of the country.
Well, I guess you know who to vote come election 2019. I'm not into politics so I don't know if you're right or not, but if they don't put legal immigrants in front of the, uh, undocumented ones, they are wrong. Still the wait is OK as long as it's under 12 months as they claim, and they've done their best with their resources..

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Looks like the govt only reduced the years to apply for the application but failed to increase the resources to coop up with the new increase in applications.
Eventually it will be get back to 1.5 to 2 years application processing time.

Cheers..

Reactions: vancouverbc2013