AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
That may not be your priority, but this time PC and NDP are neck to neck and any extra votes from either side could change the course of this province for the next 4 years or even longer, and affect their lives in profound ways - so yeah it is a priority for many people! I was at an outdoor citizenship ceremony a few days ago, and many people said to the judge that they were so glad they got this in time just for next week's voting - it’s ok it’s not your priority, but who do you think you are that you can judge other people’s priority and give uninvited advice (like anybody gives a damn )? Lol
I sure hope they are in a hurry to go vote for Ford to get our debt under control, otherwise they just are looking for lots of freebies at other taxpayer's expense and pass the debt to our children and their children.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
I sure hope they are in a hurry to go vote for Ford to get our debt under control, otherwise they are looking for lots of freebies at taxpayer's expense and pass the debt to our children and their children.
Whatever their motivations are, it's their right, and who they vote for is none of your business - according to the official study material for citizenship test

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Whatever their motivations are, it's their right, and who they vote for is none of your business - according to the official study material for citizenship test
Let's see how long they will stay in Ontario (or even in Canada for that matter) after voting NDP in. A lot of businesses will continue to leave as it has under the Liberals. They don't realize that as debt go higher and higher, more of the taxes will go towards interest instead of actual productive services. They are already paying 12 Billion annual interest on 300 Billion.

Last edited:

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Let's see how long they will stay in Ontario (or even in Canada for that matter) after voting NDP in. A lot of businesses will continue to leave as it has under the Liberals. They don't realize that as debt go higher and higher, more of the taxes will go towards interest instead of actual productive services. They are already paying 12 Billion annual interest on 300 Billion.
Again, the argument is whether people have a good reason to want to vote (as you have been passionately bashing as wanting to leave), not who they are voting for, and whoever they want to vote is none of your business

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Again, the argument is whether people have a good reason to want to vote (as you have been passionately bashing as wanting to leave), not who they are voting for, and whoever they want to vote is none of your business
They have good reasons to want to vote if they want to get their Ontario debt under control and their children to have a life in the province. Otherwise they will likely be alone in Ontario while their children left Ontario or Canada for better life / jobs. Anyway enough about politics.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
They have good reasons to want to vote if they want to get their Ontario debt under control and their children to have a life in the province. Otherwise they will likely be alone in Ontario while their children left Ontario or Canada for better life / jobs. Anyway enough about politics.
Thank you! Finally! since you are the only one that keeps bringing up politics here ... and wanting to vote as a citizen is their right, whether it is good or not is not up to you to judge - and nobody cares whether YOU think it's a good reason or not

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Thank you! Finally! since you are the only one that keeps bringing up politics here ... and wanting to vote as a citizen is their right, whether it is good or not is not up to you to judge - and nobody cares whether YOU think it's a good reason or not
Saying "needing to go vote in time for this election" to others is pure politics. There is no reason to stress about having to vote in time for election. My wife will look forward to being able to vote but only when she get citizenship. She is not stressing about "needing to go vote" before getting citizenship. That is like worrying whether you need an umbrella for rain next week. Take an umbrella (vote) when it actually rains (gain citizenship). You are worrying about something that hasn't happened yet. There will be one in 2019 for the Federal election if voting is that important to her and anyone else. You will get your turn when you get citizenship. Until then, sit back and enjoy the election ride, for good or bad.

Last edited:

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Saying "needing to go vote in time for this election" to others is pure politics. There is no reason to stress about having to vote in time for election. My wife will look forward to being able to vote but only when she get citizenship. She is not stressing about "needing to go vote" before getting citizenship. There will be one in 2019 for the Federal election if voting is that important to her and anyone else. You will get your turn when you get citizenship. Until then, sit back and enjoy the election ride, for good or bad.
Here we go again... people have the freedom to stress on anything they want, including voting - it's perfectly fine your wife is not stressing on it and that's her business (and probably yours too), but for anybody else, whatever they feel like stressing is N-O-N-E O-F Y-O-U-R B-U-S-I-N-E-S-S (this sentence probably always magically goes right to the blind spot of your vision...)

Last edited:

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Here we go again... people have the freedom to stress on anything they want, including voting - it's perfectly fine your wife is not stressing on it and that's her business (and probably yours too), but for anybody else, whatever they feel like stressing is N-O-N-E O-F Y-O-U-R B-U-S-I-N-E-S-S (this sentence probably always magically goes right to the blind spot of your vision...)
Geez Louise RELAX. Even you are getting stress about it. And for what? Nothing. No need to get stressed. Not good for your health.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Geez Louise RELAX. Even you are getting stress about it. And for what? Nothing. No need to get stressed. Not good for your health.
Did I say I was getting stressed out?
Again, whether I am getting stressed or not, and for whatever reason, it's none of your business, stop offering worthless advice, nobody is asking for it

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Did I say I was getting stressed out?
Again, whether I am getting stressed or not, and for whatever reason, it's none of your business, stop offering worthless advice, nobody is asking for it
Again. Relax buddy. Take a chill pill.

Last edited:

nofrills

Jun 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
06-07-2015
Passport Req..
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
Given the PC has not even provided a balance sheet for how they will implement their policies - I would say that their financial credibility is zero.

Now, let's stick to the topic please.

Reactions: vancouverbc2013

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
I believe there's a lot of people who're waiting for test invites. Looks like there's a lot of applications made recently.
People from Dec/Jan are still waiting for test/interview dates. It's a slow go this year. Not sure if IRCC can maintain 12-month timeline.

Reactions: vancouverbc2013

vancouverbc2013

Sep 20, 2013
I believe there's a lot of people who're waiting for test invites. Looks like there's a lot of applications made recently.
People from Dec/Jan are still waiting for test/interview dates. It's a slow go this year. Not sure if IRCC can maintain 12-month timeline.
Yeah that’s the same conclusion I got too... I got to realize everything now takes longer and longer...
every step now takes longer on a daily basis even...