+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

So, application was returned today for not signing online physical calculator

CanadianME

Star Member
May 31, 2015
Hi all,
So I got the application back today after almost 21 days of submission date. They say online physical calculator was not signed so it's incomplete. Although I sent them my application on Nov6th and then waited till it was delivered on Nov 14th. I noticed that I didn't sign the online physical calculator, so I mailed it to them with all my details so they know that this online physical calculator is for which applicant. it was delivered on Nov 17th. Anyway now I have some questions for those how got their applications returned?

1- They returned everything but not the checklist and one of the 2 pictures is not there as they stapled one in the application and I don't see the second one in the envelope. So now should I got and take another new 2 pictures.

2- Can I just sign the online physical calculator that was sent originally or I have to print a new one with new date and sign it.

3- Should I make new forms with the new date 6 years since signing the application form? or those old forms will be ok. I know the date for online physical calculator must be the same is the date on the application form.

4- Finally the big question does IRCC suck or NO?

Have a good weekend folk.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
your application should be complete in all the aspects..they will review it again so..

1. you should send 2 pictures...but they mentioned that don't staple the picture with application.
2.3. upto you.. if you signed and put the date of the application form..then you dont need to fill the forms again
but if you want to avail the delay for your benefit.. then you have to fill all the forms and calculator to increase your buffer day on the application.... In my case i send the old forms..

4. No :) they just follow the standard practice of the work..they don't use logic or common sense or brain... haha