+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SNIP saskatchewan

shaistafarooq

Apr 3, 2010
does any supporter who is living in sk for 1 year must be a tax payer and returns of 50000 CAD is must or not................and any body who lives in montreal and shows that he also lives in sk i mean 2 rented house one in montreal and one in sk can also support in SNIP

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
shaistafarooq said:
does any supporter who is living in sk for 1 year must be a tax payer and returns of 50000 CAD is must or not................and any body who lives in montreal and shows that he also lives in sk i mean 2 rented house one in montreal and one in sk can also support in SNIP
Yes to support a family member SK resident must be self supporting but there is no income requirement to support relatives

To support the application of a relative, SK resident will provide following documents twice during the process of nomination

Job Letter confirming employment or tax returns
Saskatchewan Health Card or Driving Licence
A 24 hour telephone number to contact

There is an absolute requirement to live in Saskatchewan for 1 year before applying and Immigration authorities in SK are smarter than those who want to cheat and leave a question on the integrity of the program. SK Immigration authorities periodically check the updated documents during the process and do verify the job and address of the SK resident.

mibaloch2000

Jul 16, 2010
Balochistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian High Commission Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Shaista,

My sinp case in final stage and i am waiting for medical letter from high commission at islamabad, it requires a lot of verfication before they process the case so i suggest you not to try such things which creates problem for you in future immigration cases.

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have contacted with the Managers for SINP. Mr. David Li and Ms. Tracy, they are trying to solve the issue of IELTS, this is not the requirment for SINP if the person is fulfilling the Language Proficiency By other means. My suggestion for those who received IELTS result to submitt to CHC London, those applicant should contact with Mr. David Li or Tracy and attached the scan copy of the Letter from CHC London. here are the e mail address for mailing.

tracy.davies@gov.sk.ca
david.li@gov.sk.ca

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
bad news snip or any provincial category are just lucky that they got medical or visa narrow escape form skilled visa assessment

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP79.asp

Guide for provincial nominees (IMM P7000)
Review for decision

Your application will undergo a detailed review by a visa officer. The officer will consider all the information and documentation you have provided, and will assess it against current selection standards for skilled worker immigrants.[/u

its politics bullshit all provincial nomination people miss that link visa officer have right to see application even if its nominated from any province
to assess it against skilled worker immigration means

they can reject our applications not only because of ilets but due to any reason simply if they consider applicant can not settle properly in Canada

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
plz all seniors i really need ur help
as my sister has 5 overall band score in ielts..R-4,L-4.4, W-5.5, S-5.5,
she wants to apply for saskatchewan as skilled worker with job offer, her noc code is 1221.. i know that we can get sinp approval witout ielts as there are many other alternatives for this...but alter visa officer can ask for ielts
i want to know that i have seen on this forum many peolpe are saying that visa officer asking for ielts..but is visa officer asking to family member catagory who even, have job offer,OR also asking for ielts to those who are under skill worker catagory,with job offer...
if they are asking for ielts to skilled worker with job offer, what ielts they want to see..is 5 band ok
moreover, if employer from sakatchewan gave a written proof that he will have asettlement plan for applicant , and he will manage ESL classes for him to improve english then is it work.
plz i need ur replies
plz help urgently
regards regards

A.R

Sep 1, 2010
Can any body give me details which is easiest PNP way to immigrate canada.Either it is Calgary ,Manitoba,Saskaitchwan ,I am from pakistan.

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To all SINP Nominees
I am in contact with SINP managers (Mr. David Li and Ms. Tracy Davies) and CIC designated immigration officer (Mr. Robert Miller) at London England, and according to them that proof of language proficiency is not mandatory for Provincial Nominees in the same way that it is for Federal Skilled Workers. but we may request additional information at any time during the application process.

If you are unable to provide any information that CIC visa Office request to you, or wish to clarify what CIC Visa office is asking you to provide or any other aspect of the processing of your applications, you can contact the visa office directly at the following address.

Robert Miller
Designated Immigration Officer
robert.miller@international.gc.ca
Tel/Tél. +44 20 7258 6310 (MITNET) 445-3310 / Fax/téléc +44 20 7258 6609 (MITNET) 445-3609
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To All SINP Nominees
thanks to almighty Allah, i have a good news for you, today i recieved reply from Designated immigration officer Mr. robert Miller CIC Via Office London, in his reply he said that they will not refuse or reject an application from provincial nominee only on the basis of IELTS. Thanks to all of you for your time, remember me in your Duaa.

raka1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
funds requirement

to show the available funds i dont have enough money in my bank account but i purchased residential land from this money.
Is it possible that i evaluate the price worth of this land and attach the documents of it instead of my bank account ?
because i can sell it any time when my time will come to leave my country.
please seniors help me to solve this problem.

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: funds requirement

well, the proof letter that i got from cic london for the pnp, also mentioned the property evaluations as part of proof of funds...

raka1 said:
to show the available funds i dont have enough money in my bank account but i purchased residential land from this money.
Is it possible that i evaluate the price worth of this land and attach the documents of it instead of my bank account ?
because i can sell it any time when my time will come to leave my country.
please seniors help me to solve this problem.

raka1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Re: funds requirement

thanks buddy , great help.

ainpfamily said:
well, the proof letter that i got from cic london for the pnp, also mentioned the property evaluations as part of proof of funds...

mibaloch2000

Jul 16, 2010
Balochistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian High Commission Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear i dnt think it can work as they are asking about funds not assets.

raka1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
mibaloch2000 said:
dear i dnt think it can work as they are asking about funds not assets.
this is not a living property, this is just a piece of land which i got just to dispose when i feel ready. and i can sell it any time , its like cash in my bank. very liquied.

jugnoo

Aug 8, 2010
AOA to ALL.
Every body who got instructions from embassy (Submit the IELTS Score for SNIP). Please email the scanned copy of letter at atiqhassan@gmail.com ASAP. Mr Atiq-ul-Hassan done meeting with David Li at 16 Sept. for resolving the issue of IELTS. Please email the scanned copy of letter where embassy ask you IELTS. INSHALLAH we will solve this issue ASAP.
Regards