+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SNIP-> CIPS - AITP or ISP or ITCP- Calling IT filed guys

ron24by7@gmail.com

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
which one is better among these AITP or ISP or ITCP in order to get Canadian Association of Information Technology Professionals (CIPS) ?
does anyone know validation of this and processing times/fee for these 3 types ?

rose.emmy

Feb 23, 2018
which one is better among these AITP or ISP or ITCP in order to get Canadian Association of Information Technology Professionals (CIPS) ?
does anyone know validation of this and processing times/fee for these 3 types ?
Please write an email to info@cips.ca
listing all your work experience, education (if available ECA of your bachelor's or master's degree) they will suggest which certification you should take.

Kiran_Patel

Jul 29, 2018
I have completed WES upgrade and received sealed transcript from WES
I also cleared ethics exam
Now I what should be my next step?

Any suggestion is appreiappre.
Anyone can contact me for discussion
Reach me via mail
Daniel.unity3d@gmail.com

Prajitha

Apr 29, 2019
Hi All
I have done ECA with IQAS before. I need course-by-course Canadian equivalency of My IT degree so I need to upgrade my ECA. Anyone know how to upgrade ECA report In IQAS. It would be very appreciated to guild me to do my certification

srikarg4u

Feb 8, 2018
I have applied in SINP with NOC 2174, for the 2174, I have 68 points in the SINP portal. as per the requirements we see Licensure required, so can anybody please tell me what is the probability of getting selected we have the Licensure.

nick_kd07

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
I have applied in SINP with NOC 2174, for the 2174, I have 68 points in the SINP portal. as per the requirements we see Licensure required, so can anybody please tell me what is the probability of getting selected we have the Licensure.
As of now, they havnt posted the any information which suggest that people with licence gets the preference. People with and without licence have same status. Once you get nomination you can apply for licence