+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SNIP APEGS CBA form

FawadMalik

May 26, 2016
Hello,
I have received initial ITA in last year July and then I had to apply for APEGS Enigneer-in-Trainee license as a software engineer. After Self assessment form now they have asked to fill.online CBA form to waive off confirmatory exams. Can someone here, who had submitted their CBA form for Software Engineer email me his/her form sample at engrfawad@gmail.com so that I can get help from it as its quite complicated form.
Regards

sdqs_23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Hello,
I have received initial ITA in last year July and then I had to apply for APEGS Enigneer-in-Trainee license as a software engineer. After Self assessment form now they have asked to fill.online CBA form to waive off confirmatory exams. Can someone here, who had submitted their CBA form for Software Engineer email me his/her form sample at engrfawad@gmail.com so that I can get help from it as its quite complicated form.
Regards
Assalam o Alekum,

I am from Karachi, Pakistan. Would you please guide me regarding the procedure. I have received letter from APEGS on January 2019 and they assigned me 3 confirmatory exam / Work Experience Report. I have made account and try to start work experience report. I am Structural Design Engineer and have 13 years of experience. Is there any deadline to complete the report

If you dont mind can you share me your e-mail address and cell no for whatsapp

Regards

Engr. Firdous Siddiqui
sdqs_23@hotmail.com