+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SMU Degree not accepted ICAS

Pawan802

Sep 8, 2020
So guys , I contacted SMU for transcripts to be sent for ECA credentials, at SMU I completed MCom and they (SMU) gave me 100 percent assurance that ICAS will accept their credentials. I paid smu for transcripts and now I have got response from ICAS, that they don't accept SMU.
When I'm contacting SMU about it and they have not at all been responsive on emails or on calls.
SMU IS A TRAP

theguyyou9

Mar 2, 2021
HI SAM and Pawan,

whats the update on this? ICAS is accepting SMU? if not then where can we get SMU Evaluated? I read on WES that --

WES says that -

WES evaluates study completed at Sikkim Manipal University from 2016 onwards.

Reactions: arindam.d

Semely

Jun 11, 2021
So guys , I contacted SMU for transcripts to be sent for ECA credentials, at SMU I completed MCom and they (SMU) gave me 100 percent assurance that ICAS will accept their credentials. I paid smu for transcripts and now I have got response from ICAS, that they don't accept SMU.
When I'm contacting SMU about it and they have not at all been responsive on emails or on calls.
SMU IS A TRAP
Hi Pawan,
Have you completed your ECA ? could you please update the status and if you happened to get a positive outcome from other assessment authorities?

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
WES gives positive
HI SAM and Pawan,

whats the update on this? ICAS is accepting SMU? if not then where can we get SMU Evaluated? I read on WES that --

WES says that -

WES evaluates study completed at Sikkim Manipal University from 2016 onwards.
yeah they do!