+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Skills International Shuttin shop -- Fraud

kunalsahay

Jul 15, 2016
Hi,

If there are Skills International members reading this post, all would have received an email from Rohail Khan saying that they are shutting shop permanently.

I urge every member to come forward and rally around so we can together take a legal action against Rohail and Skills International

Reactions: jandrews

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
kunalsahay said:
Hi,

If there are Skills International members reading this post, all would have received an email from Rohail Khan saying that they are shutting shop permanently.

I urge every member to come forward and rally around so we can together take a legal action against Rohail and Skills International
another thread has been started for this..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/skillsinternational-a-fraud-t396755.0.html

ajkmakija

Mar 27, 2017
Thought of using this Blog as I see and heard that Canadavisa has been the only agency doing the immigration handling at a fraction of cost. I already see some objections and review on the forum.

I have been tracking this company from the first time my friend told me about then, he has been very mild in his approach as being a Senior folk from IT in India got conned by getting an email from Rohail Khan, CEO, SKills International giving some no obvious reason that they re shutting down. They have another company which was going to place people In Canada and US(Don't know how they are going to manage when US Visa restriction is on. I knew very clearly that they were closing down soon. It was just the matter time of time. About 300 members in India alone paid US$ 9000 and some of them got this shut down email last week. They were collecting member in the middle east, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka. Anyway, We have the list of 57 people who are facing same problems with this company and the list is increasing as each day passing by. Being an active member of the youth wing of Party, We would be sharing their list in the coming week to Govt. in India as they wanted it. I got all the documents from day one on these activities. Including the background check done by this company by using a third part which that company now is refusing to have done.
We have been in touch with the respective departments in Canada also. Guys, if you really feel that you need to join then please come forward and voice out. We would find ways to get in touch with you but you need to come out.As we have complete genesis of how they operated. We are going to use all the resources available through all kinds of channels available including social. I can say, our home work on them and the people involved in this scam in these countries.

Reactions: Sarithap09

JGunarkar

Mar 29, 2017
Hello Kunal, Lets collect the contact of members duped by Skills International so that we can start a campaign against it. you can contact me on jaynilgunarkar@gmail.com

ajkmakija

Mar 27, 2017
Guys.. Please start tweeting with the Minister of External affairs, its a responsible government we have now.. if needed do include the guys who were your touch points in Delhi then.. Don't remember there was a guy with some surname "maker..." He is used to honey trap people all the stories. We got a response from her.. the more people bring the case to her notice would really help, we have shared the relevant documents.. Just do the math.. around 300 people in India alone .. paid an average between US$ 9000 to US $14000(my case). This would give you the size of the money people were duped and Rohail's email now gives a beautiful story as he had given about immigrants and their right to lead a good life in Canada .. hope everyone of us would remember. Utter miss use of our money for creating all the hype.. they moved it to different entity called Business jump start...
We are trying get hold of people in the American embassy to find out about their operations in the US through some connections.

svdhoble

Jun 17, 2015
Hi I am also being duped. My contact details svdhoble007@gmail.com. Please let me know next course of action

akumard2017

Jun 23, 2017
Hi... I too am on the same boat. Duped by rohail Khan and sohail Khan... I know another friend who has also been duped. How can we come together and take this fight forward. I can be reached at avik_2053@yahoo.com

Jul 12, 2017
Hello Members,

I am new to this forum. And i am glad you started this conversation. I have also paid 5.5 L (still paying off the PL) to SI and have received that email in return. Please let me know on the next steps & how i could contribute to this cause.

I can be reached on Rajender0461@gmail.com

regards
Rajender

Last edited:

viki_bachchan

Aug 3, 2017
Hi,
We have a group of 45 skill international members .We all are very disappointed with the way si stopped the services .I am sure many more are there as a victim of fraud.
Please guide.
Thank you.
Viki