+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Skilled worker

Etareri111

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Good day. I got a job in Canada, and while I was applying for work permit for me and my spouse, I made a mistake on her work permit application and it was rejected. In the application I made her a primary applicant instead of dependent with no job offer, which the officer in charge of her case said there was no proof of job offer. She was supposed to be registered under my own application. And another one was that I wasn't aware that my kids need an application for permit before they can relocate with me. I will like to know if I can still pay the fees and add my spouse and dependent children to my already existing application for work permit. I have been asked for medical to be submitted 30 days.

Scheun1

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
Good day. I got a job in Canada, and while I was applying for work permit for me and my spouse, I made a mistake on her work permit application and it was rejected. In the application I made her a primary applicant instead of dependent with no job offer, which the officer in charge of her case said there was no proof of job offer. She was supposed to be registered under my own application. And another one was that I wasn't aware that my kids need an application for permit before they can relocate with me. I will like to know if I can still pay the fees and add my spouse and dependent children to my already existing application for work permit. I have been asked for medical to be submitted 30 days.
please how many months did your wp application takes from AR to final decision? And please how much is family of 4 application fees?