+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

skilled worker

mehtanishit17

Oct 11, 2017
hello everyone,

I am a self employed individual.
I am into HR consulting since 7 years.

Kindly help me with the list of documents required to submit after I receive an ITA. And also assist me with the format for the reference letter.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
hello everyone,

I am a self employed individual.
I am into HR consulting since 7 years.

Kindly help me with the list of documents required to submit after I receive an ITA. And also assist me with the format for the reference letter.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/invitations.asp

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years]).

mehtanishit17

Oct 11, 2017
Thank you for your revert.

And also i needed to know under which NOC category should i show my business of " HR consulting"