+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Skilled worker immigration processs

asdfg123

Jun 6, 2020
Greeting guys I applied in Indeed for a Concierge position and now I received a contract and CSQ form I am residing in middle east how can i know if the company or agency is legit?

Reactions: Bendict4

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Greeting guys I applied in Indeed for a Concierge position and now I received a contract and CSQ form I am residing in middle east how can i know if the company or agency is legit?
Have they offered you free accommodations, food and/or travel?

Bendict4

Jun 6, 2020
How you selected there? Did you apply?

asdfg123

Jun 6, 2020
I applied through indeed. Then i had my skype interview. After few weeks i received a contract and CSQ.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
I applied through indeed. Then i had my skype interview. After few weeks i received a contract and CSQ.
Maybe share copy the offer here with personal details removed so others can be informed to avoid. Generally hotel job offers tend to be fake, assuming Conceirge is a hotel position that is.

asdfg123

Jun 6, 2020
I can’t but i can give some other details.

Contract
The contract includes letter head of the hotel contact person address and contact number of the hotel and email address.

the Recruitment Agency is asking for Immigration fee it’s canadian $812

my Family in canada called the hotel and my name is on the applicant. They also check the address of the agency and contact number it’s working but still im not sure

if you have any government sites that i could confirm if the agency is legit please let me know.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016

Contract
The contract includes letter head of the hotel contact person address and contact number of the hotel and email address.

my Family in canada called the hotel and my name is on the applicant. They also check the address of the agency and contact number it’s working but still im not sure

if you have any government sites that i could confirm if the agency is legit please let me know.
So your family called this hotel using a number given to them by the agency ?

Did you or your family check the hotel website and the address ?

What is the name of the hotel and address and email address ?

There are so many fake hotel offers on here where people clone genuine hotel sites and pretend to be a hotel even brands such as Marriott have been cloned. Anyone can of course get a hotel letter head copy and use it themselves.

Usually the people scamming make a mistake with their cloned website such as having pictures of the hotel with a sea view but an address in Calgary or a hotel in downtown Toronto with tropical palm trees and so on

Also given many hotels are shut due to COVID and laid off nearly all their staff doubt whether any genuine hotel would be recruiting , certainly not from outside of Canada

Personally would not send copies any documents or pay any money.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

Contract

Don’t pay or you won’t see the money. Look up the hotel number on the internet and call them directly and ask if they are hiring people from outside Canada and asking for $812. Concierge are top positions in hotels and are unlikely to be hired via an application fee or abroad unless from a similar hotel position in another well known hotel chain.

Jun 9, 2020
Good afternoon guys am new here and I applied for any security vacancy in Canada lets share ideas how is it best for me to get that opportunity?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Wow lucky you Dia how did you do that?
This job offer is a scam. The job is fake.

You need to be careful as well. The job you have applied for is most likely fake too. If they ask you for money, don't give them any.

If they offer you free food or accommodations or flights - then the job is diffinitely fake.