+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Skilled worker Immigration case

BQ

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
I dropped my case in 2008 to Canadian embassy, ISB, Pakistan and received acknowledgment on dated 25th February, 2008. As everybody knows that due to the recent change mentioned on their website is that Citizenship and Immigration Canada is planning to refund fees and return stale applications from nearly all those applicants who applied under the dated criteria in existence before February 27, 2008.

After this news, I checked by updated application status which is showing that they have started processing my application on March 10, 2008 and they have transferred my application to London England office on January 27, 2011 and now London England office may contact me.

I am still in a dilemma that I am falling under which category whether my case is finished or still valid for immigration.

Waiting for kind replies.
Regards,

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u will hear gud news sooner or later.

look forward, god bless.

BQ said:
I dropped my case in 2008 to Canadian embassy, ISB, Pakistan and received acknowledgment on dated 25th February, 2008. As everybody knows that due to the recent change mentioned on their website is that Citizenship and Immigration Canada is planning to refund fees and return stale applications from nearly all those applicants who applied under the dated criteria in existence before February 27, 2008.

After this news, I checked by updated application status which is showing that they have started processing my application on March 10, 2008 and they have transferred my application to London England office on January 27, 2011 and now London England office may contact me.

I am still in a dilemma that I am falling under which category whether my case is finished or still valid for immigration.

Waiting for kind replies.
Regards,