+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Skilled worker Class processing time in Buffalo NY.

vierx2007

Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Multiple
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-3-2010
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
submitted together w/ the docs.
Med's Request
25-11-2011
Med's Done....
26-12-2011
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi All,

I just want to gather insights on how quick the new process they emplace for Skilled worker class. I'm still here in US as F1 and can legally stay until June 2011, I was advice by the CIO to further proceed my application to Buffalo NY. I will be sending my documents by September. In connection to the situation my worries is if they will be able to assess my documents and draw a decision before June 2011.

I really want to hear your thoughts and experience on how fast the current process looks like.

rgds,
vierx

desi_cfa

Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo,NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Apr-2010
Doc's Request.
24-June-2010
AOR Received.
24-June-2010
IELTS Request
All Docs Submitted 13th Aug 2010
vierx2007 said:
Hi All,

I just want to gather insights on how quick the new process they emplace for Skilled worker class. I'm still here in US as F1 and can legally stay until June 2011, I was advice by the CIO to further proceed my application to Buffalo NY. I will be sending my documents by September. In connection to the situation my worries is if they will be able to assess my documents and draw a decision before June 2011.

I really want to hear your thoughts and experience on how fast the current process looks like.

rgds,
vierx
Hi Vierx,

We both are sailing in the same boat. My OPT expires in June 2011. Even I am worried that Buffalo office will be able to finish the process of my file by that time. I got to know from my research that Buffalo is the slowest office (processing time) in the world.

I submitted all of my docs to Buffalo on 13th Aug. Lets see what happens.......

Stay tuned

Desi_CFA

MowSow

Star Member
Jun 20, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
2121+3131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
PER 01-06-2011
IELTS Request
SENT W/APP
File Transfer...
RBVO 20-06-2011
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
WAVED
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
DONE
LANDED..........
FEBRUARY 2015
vierx2007 said:
Hi All,

rgds,
vierx
As long as you entered to the US legally, and stayed there for at least one year legally under some visa. You should be fine, even if you overstay.
But don't quote me on that, it's not 100% guaranteed, and it's better to extend your visa somehow, .. register for some class, get another F1, so you can stay "in status" until you get your Canadian PR