+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Skill trade stream

jaspreet001

Sep 7, 2018
hello all,

can someone pls help if they know how long oinp take to approve files in skilled trade stream, i submitted mine on 24th July.
its been 44 days today and on their website its 30 to 60 days.

My workpermit is expiring next week on 15th.

Bhupinderalgon

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
hello all,

can someone pls help if they know how long oinp take to approve files in skilled trade stream, i submitted mine on 24th July.

My work permit is expiring next week on 15th.
Do you get your oinp approved bro? You can apply for work permit extension until your decision is finalized.

jaspreet001

Sep 7, 2018
Do you get your oinp approved bro? You can apply for work permit extension until your decision is finalized.
No you cannot, but you can just apply for visitor, as i did !! We just need to be on applied status if your work permit expired or else you can appply for restoration instead.

maridelemon18

Jan 2, 2019
hello all,

My workpermit is expiring next week on 15th.
I got invited to apply OINP Skilled Trade Stream yesterday. I have some few questions.

We are inside Canada coz my wife is an international student. Do I need to include her details like all her permits should be uploaded, too, in oinp?

maridelemon18

Jan 2, 2019
And yes i got it approved on October 02nd
I got invited to apply OINP Skilled Trade Stream yesterday. I have some few questions.

We are inside Canada coz my wife is an international student. Do I need to include her details like all her permits should be uploaded, too, in oinp? Could you please help me?

maridelemon18

Jan 2, 2019
No you cannot, but you can just apply for visitor, as i did !! We just need to be on applied status if your work permit expired or else you can appply for restoration instead.

We are inside Canada coz my wife is an international student. Do I need to include her details like all her permits should be uploaded, too, in oinp? Could you please help me?

Niks klassen

Jun 22, 2021
Hello,

Can anybody please help me here!

1.) How much total amount needed to pay to get PNP! Is that 1500CAD/Application or 3000/Application CAD? If 3000CAD how!
2.) Can I add my spouse into the application ? And, If yes, would they consider a single application or two different applications?
3.) Is CNC Machinist(7231) a non compulsory trade ?
4.) Proof of funds : Can I show only the annual salary that I am earning through employment which is around (36,000CAD/1560hours) or I must show or add my savings into the annual salary??
5.) Do I need to have an ECA for my spouse as well ?
Is it compulsory to do an ECA for spouse !
6.) Do I have to submit RCMP Police clearance certificate for my OINP application?