+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Skill to improve/learn before moving to Canada ?

volodyalysak

Jul 6, 2016
US- Rocky Mountains
Category........
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2017
LANDED..........
Mid May 2017
Hi guys, i have experience as a network technician from 9 years ago, and also recent experience(3 years) NOC 2242, Photocopier Technician. Also some experience installing remote starts for cars, and i always fix laptops, computers here and there.

I'm in US currently, received an AOR Dec 06 2016, and trying to improve my skills or learn something new, so it would be easier to settle in Canada.
Generally i'm good with electronics, but really bad with programming, not that i can't learn it, it just not my thing i guess.
I'm planing to move to Ottawa.
Can anyone suggest what to improve/learn while i wait for PR ?
Thank you

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
volodyalysak said:
Hi guys, i have experience as a network technician from 9 years ago, and also recent experience(3 years) NOC 2242, Photocopier Technician. Also some experience installing remote starts for cars, and i always fix laptops, computers here and there.

I'm in US currently, received an AOR Dec 06 2016, and trying to improve my skills or learn something new, so it would be easier to settle in Canada.
Generally i'm good with electronics, but really bad with programming, not that i can't learn it, it just not my thing i guess.
Thank you
french. Lot's of french speakers in ottawa. Cheers

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
volodyalysak said:

Thank you

Hi,

Maybe you could do an international certification in networking to go with your experience.

Make sure that the certification is recognized like CISA.

All the best.