+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sister's visitor visa

khushboo26

Mar 15, 2023
Hello,

I am applying for my Sister's visitor visa who is single and unmarried.She has been seizure patient since childhood but her seizures are well controlled since more than 4 years now.I am attaching the following documents.Please can someone let me know are these documents enough or not,Thanks in advance

1. Sister's bank statement
2. ⁠Her pay slips of last 6 months
3. ⁠Letter from her doctor stating that she has been seizures free since 4 years now
4. ⁠Letter from her employer
5. ⁠My pay stubs
6. ⁠My bank statement's
7. ⁠Our parents passport & visa copy
8. ⁠My PR card
9. ⁠My husband's PR card
10. ⁠My Form A ownership
11. ⁠Home owner tax information
12. ⁠Utility bill
13. My ⁠Statement of account
14.Covering letter
15. ⁠Invitation letter from me

Please help

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,

I am applying for my Sister's visitor visa who is single and unmarried.She has been seizure patient since childhood but her seizures are well controlled since more than 4 years now.I am attaching the following documents.Please can someone let me know are these documents enough or not,Thanks in advance

1. Sister's bank statement
2. ⁠Her pay slips of last 6 months
3. ⁠Letter from her doctor stating that she has been seizures free since 4 years now
4. ⁠Letter from her employer
5. ⁠My pay stubs
6. ⁠My bank statement's
7. ⁠Our parents passport & visa copy
8. ⁠My PR card
9. ⁠My husband's PR card
10. ⁠My Form A ownership
11. ⁠Home owner tax information
12. ⁠Utility bill
13. My ⁠Statement of account
14.Covering letter
15. ⁠Invitation letter from me

Please help
Your sister doesn’t need a doctor’s letter if the medical issue has been under control for 4 years. The letter could get her refused versus helping. Don’t include it. You are including too much information about you and not enough information from your sister. Her approval will be based on her ties to her home country, her finances, her previous international travel, etc. For example her bank statement, proof of approved leave from work, proof of her property ownership or lease, etc. need to be included. You should limit your information to finances and invitation letter although her finances are more important than yours.