+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sister's visitor visa rejected twice

khushboo26

Mar 15, 2023
What if we don't show any funds in his account.But apply for his visa and say that he has his wife in India.He wishes to visit us only for two weeks and go back to his home country and to his wife and his elder son and has no intention of settling here.We will not mention anywhere about my mother-in-law's visitor visa.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
What if we don't show any funds in his account.But apply for his visa and say that he has his wife in India.He wishes to visit us only for two weeks and go back to his home country and to his wife and his elder son and has no intention of settling here.We will not mention anywhere about my mother-in-law's visitor visa.
IRCC will know the mother-in-law already has a visa. It doesn't make sense to use her as a tie since she plans to travel with him. You should not say she plans to stay at home if this is not true. This is misreprsentation (lying in an application). Look for other ways to show ties. Don't lie in the application.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Why is he showing no funds?

khushboo26

Mar 15, 2023
Hi,

I am applying for my Sister's visitor visa.She is single and unmarried and is a seizure's patient since childhood but her seizures are well controlled now and is a full time employee in India.Below are the documents that I will attach.Could someone please let me know are these docs enough or not? Please and Thanks in advance

1. Her bank statement
2. ⁠Her pay slips
3. ⁠Letter from her doctor stating that she is seizure free since 4 years now
4. ⁠Letter from her employer
5. ⁠My pay stubs
6. ⁠My bank statement
7. ⁠My Parent's passport & visa copy
8. ⁠My PR card
9. ⁠My husband's PR card
10. ⁠My Form A ownership
11. ⁠Home owner tax information
12. ⁠Utility bill
13.My ⁠Statement of account
14. ⁠Sister's Biometrics
15. ⁠Covering letter for my sister
16. ⁠Invitation letter from me

Please help

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,

I am applying for my Sister's visitor visa.She is single and unmarried and is a seizure's patient since childhood but her seizures are well controlled now and is a full time employee in India.Below are the documents that I will attach.Could someone please let me know are these docs enough or not? Please and Thanks in advance

1. Her bank statement
2. ⁠Her pay slips
3. ⁠Letter from her doctor stating that she is seizure free since 4 years now
4. ⁠Letter from her employer
5. ⁠My pay stubs
6. ⁠My bank statement
7. ⁠My Parent's passport & visa copy
8. ⁠My PR card
9. ⁠My husband's PR card
10. ⁠My Form A ownership
11. ⁠Home owner tax information
12. ⁠Utility bill
13.My ⁠Statement of account
14. ⁠Sister's Biometrics
15. ⁠Covering letter for my sister
16. ⁠Invitation letter from me

Please help
Why are providing information from her doctor. She is coming to visit and showing medical issues only raises red flags. Her parents passport and visa are not relevant and show she has no family ties to return.

What is most important are 1, 2, 4, 10 (if it is her own home), 12 (if her bills), 15, 16. She needs to show she can afford a visit. Her ties may not be enough but hopefully she will be approved.