+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445


Discussion in 'Settlement Issues' started by Basilia samuel, Sep 17, 2019.

  1. This is Basilia from the country of philippines I’m married to Nigerian man and we have two kids as well my husband go to Canada then he is under by refugees after a few months he meet one woman from Kenya I don’t think she get permanent residence how I can complain or I can file case to my husband and how and where I can file
    Thank you and regards
  2. What case?

    Unlike the Philippines, adultery is not a crime in Canada. If he is living with the girl but did not marry her, nothing to sue him for.

    If he is married again then you can file for bigamy. You need to hire a lawyer for that.
  3. I just want to ask also if my husband papers come out I mean if possible he will get permanent residence in 2 years staying in Canada?if possible he can bring his family in Canada?
  4. Can you help me what I’m going to do?i should listen and believe to my husband?maybe you can advice me?my kids is too small 2 years old and 4 years old.
    So much appreciated to this conversation
    Thank you so much
  5. This is something you need to sort out with your husband,
    If he were to apply for permanent residence, assuming he qualifies, he would have to declare his family (that means you and your children). Not doing so would be misrepresentation which could lead to his application being denied or status revoked.

    That being said, there is nothing you can do or report at the moment, and sounds like you need to work out your marital communication problems first with him and worry about Canadian immigration later.
  6. Thank you very much,I’m so much appreciated!

Share This Page