+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Step1 Remains Yellow

jchoudhury

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Dear:

Recently I was trying to fill up the application in SINP OASIS. What I faced is, When I select below options in Step 1: Job Offer, it remains Yellow in color which means partially completed. What else I need to do?

Step1: Job Offer:

1. Do you have any Job Offer?
Ans: NO
2. Do you have accepted EE profile?

As I am planning to apply SINP OID, then I don't think Job Offer and EE profile is required. Could you please clarify me?

think0911

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
jchoudhury said:
Dear:

Recently I was trying to fill up the application in SINP OASIS. What I faced is, When I select below options in Step 1: Job Offer, it remains Yellow in color which means partially completed. What else I need to do?

As I am planning to apply SINP OID, then I don't think Job Offer and EE profile is required. Could you please clarify me?
Try to fill all steps and and then check for completeness

jchoudhury

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Same. It remains yellow and do not let me pass to the next course of application. It becomes green only if I click YES for Employment Offer.

ham90

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Visa Office......
UKVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
14-12-2017
Med's Request
04-01-2018
jchoudhury said:
Same. It remains yellow and do not let me pass to the next course of application. It becomes green only if I click YES for Employment Offer.
I think you have to create EE profile

SBarwal

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ham90 said:
I think you have to create EE profile
It is because Still that category is not opened. Latest update on site: "The International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand sub-category is closed to new applications at this time. "

jchoudhury

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
SBarwal said:
It is because Still that category is not opened. Latest update on site: "The International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand sub-category is closed to new applications at this time. "
Thanks. But are you sure about this? Because I also think the same but not sure whether it will be green when OID would open?

SBarwal

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jchoudhury said:
Thanks. But are you sure about this? Because I also think the same but not sure whether it will be green when OID would open?
Once SINP accept new applications, the yellow highlighted portion will go off. As per my info in Jan 2017 it will open. but we need to check it daily basis.

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
Dear:

Hi there! I am facing the same issue:
1. How did you handle this situation?
2 With the yellow can you still move to the second half of the application after pre-selection section?

Will appreciate your response.
Thanks.

jchoudhury

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Hi there! I am facing the same issue:
1. How did you handle this situation?
2 With the yellow can you still move to the second half of the application after pre-selection section?

Will appreciate your response.
Thanks.
It happens when the specific stream is not open in their system. You can move on to next application section. Don't worry about the yellow section. It will be green when you are about to submit if they open.

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
It happens when the specific stream is not open in their system. You can move on to next application section. Don't worry about the yellow section. It will be green when you are about to submit if they open.
Thanks.
does anyone have any idea about the below situations?

I have a hypothetical question:
1. CIC profile expires before you get the provincial nomination?
2. CIC profile expires a month after you get provincial nomination?
3. CIC profile expires just before you get ITA
4. CIC profile expires just a day after ITA