+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP STATUS ( IN PROCESS )

Peaceful Soul

Nov 23, 2022
Sorry about the rejection, expecting mine soon as well as I realized late that I have submitted the wrong ECA. But like you mentioned try and try again
It depends on the officer assessing your file

They may either ask you to submit additional document to prove your case or they make the decision

neha_bajaj

Feb 26, 2022
Hi, can anyone please tell me, on the SINP portal my status is showing " Complete" but outside it is showing "in process"? What does that mean? I have not received any letter yet.

bhaskar_sai

Feb 11, 2023
Hi, can anyone please tell me why, on the SINP portal, the invoice tab is showing "Complete only," but outside it is showing "in process"? What does that mean?

On January 20, 2023, I received an ADR, and I responded with all documents on January 27. After that, there was no update, and my invoice tab only mentioned that it was complete. Please help me with this.

madeel123

Jan 2, 2018
Hi, can anyone please tell me why, on the SINP portal, the invoice tab is showing "Complete only," but outside it is showing "in process"? What does that mean?

On January 20, 2023, I received an ADR, and I responded with all documents on January 27. After that, there was no update, and my invoice tab only mentioned that it was complete. Please help me with this.
Hi, What is your status now, still in process or hopefully you got nominated.

RAVINDERCAN69

Feb 10, 2023
Need urgent help
I have submitted my file on 26th feb after that got mail on 28th july that my file is in piu after that on 10th aug again got mail that ur file will be processed as normal and very next day my file status has changed to in process and i got adr on 17th aug and adr submitted on 18th aug and invoice tab just diappear.on 17th sept again invoice tab re appear but still status is in process
I didnot get any mail from sinp

is there any possibility that my file is again in piu??
If not than how much time i have to wait for any update??
Noc code-0911
i want to know that where invoice tab show

RAVINDERCAN69

Feb 10, 2023
Need urgent help
I have submitted my file on 26th feb after that got mail on 28th july that my file is in piu after that on 10th aug again got mail that ur file will be processed as normal and very next day my file status has changed to in process and i got adr on 17th aug and adr submitted on 18th aug and invoice tab just diappear.on 17th sept again invoice tab re appear but still status is in process
I didnot get any mail from sinp

is there any possibility that my file is again in piu??
If not than how much time i have to wait for any update??
Noc code-0911
in my file only in process show please tell me where invoice tab show(location) which is disapperar and appear .

RG_2023

Apr 30, 2023
Hi all,

I'm posting here as it's the most recent SINP thread I can see. Has anyone's IRCC profile been deemed ineligible after an update?

I updated my spouse's IELTS this morning (same CLB) on IRCC pool and after transmitting to update, I recieved a message that I'm now ineligible. I have checked everything and theres no change to warrant this including POF.

I already submitted my EE ITA on Oasis November 27th and I'm AR and awaiting decision.

Has anyone seen something like this in another forum? Does anyone have ideas on what I can do?

I've thought of creating a new profile. If I do that, would I have to send an email to SINP stating what happened as I think recieving the update of ineligible is a bit different from the profile expiring especially since I got ITA based on EE.

Also I've already updated my EE profile number on Oasis once as the one I used for the SINP EOI expired.

Looking forward to opinions. Thanks

shamsid

Mar 5, 2024
Status of application.
Category: Express Entry
SINP ITA Received: Apr 2023, SINP ITA Submitted: Jun 2023. It's been 37 weeks since we submitted our application, and the SINP Status is Application Received. Does anyone have it on the same page? How long does it take from Application Received to In Process status? Please reply. Your answer would be much appreciated.

Atlinas

Mar 18, 2024
Status of application.
Category: Express Entry
SINP ITA Received: Apr 2023, SINP ITA Submitted: Jun 2023. It's been 37 weeks since we submitted our application, and the SINP Status is Application Received. Does anyone have it on the same page? How long does it take from Application Received to In Process status? Please reply. Your answer would be much appreciated.
Same here since June 2023