+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Saskatchewan entrepreneurs

bunnysweet

Apr 22, 2012
Hi there,

I have submit my application for the SINP under entrepreneurs in Saskatchewan in June 2011, and was asked to provide additional materials in September 2011( I did it in Sept and submit again). After that, I have been waiting for 7 months without any further notice from the office ( such as submitt $2500 application fee). I would like to know if there is any problem with my application or because of too many people are waiting in the line so the processing time is very slow? can you share your experience with my, please!!!

sulav787

Star Member
Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2012
File Transfer...
in process since April 22nd 2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Interview........
i hope not!!
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in canada
i live here in saskatchewan canada and i got my sinp in 4 mths... but some my frns they had to wait for 6-7 months... before they used to give sinp according to the expiry date of work permit but now many people have their work permit expired and yet waiting for sinp . in your case since you are not in canada it should take a little more time than those already living in canada. so have patience. there are already more than 10k international student s here in saskatchewan to get nominated.

bunnysweet

Apr 22, 2012
sulav787 said:
i live here in saskatchewan canada and i got my sinp in 4 mths... but some my frns they had to wait for 6-7 months... before they used to give sinp according to the expiry date of work permit but now many people have their work permit expired and yet waiting for sinp . in your case since you are not in canada it should take a little more time than those already living in canada. so have patience. there are already more than 10k international student s here in saskatchewan to get nominated.
thanks alot. hope i can get it next month ;) ;)