+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP POF

Naomii

Jun 22, 2020
Hello all, i got SINP ITA, all my documents are ready except the 3 months POF. I do not know what to to because i hear it has to meet the 3 months requirement. Please i would like to know my options. What do i do? I am gathering funds but the fear is that it won't meet up 3 months. What are the consequences of a rejection due to not meeting the POF requirements? Can i reapply? Please help..

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello all, i got SINP ITA, all my documents are ready except the 3 months POF. I do not know what to to because i hear it has to meet the 3 months requirement. Please i would like to know my options. What do i do? I am gathering funds but the fear is that it won't meet up 3 months. What are the consequences of a rejection due to not meeting the POF requirements? Can i reapply? Please help..
You have to show minimum funds for the three months before your application so August-October for example. It is required. if you don’t have funds your application may be (should be rejected) as you need to show bank statements.

JunaidAwan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2012
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad Pakistan
NOC Code......
I got ITA on 6th September 2022 and have submitted application on 26th October 2022, My application current status is "Application Received" as on today.

I show Prove of fund (POF) in a Current Account in Standard Charted Bank Pakistan.

While the case is in process, can I move the money into "Saving Account" in the same bank which will be also in my name?

Please confirm.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I got ITA on 6th September 2022 and have submitted application on 26th October 2022, My application current status is "Application Received" as on today.

I show Prove of fund (POF) in a Current Account in Standard Charted Bank Pakistan.

While the case is in process, can I move the money into "Saving Account" in the same bank which will be also in my name?

Please confirm.
I would suggest not to make any changes like big withdrawl or savings if you have given that bank account for immigration purposes, hence saves you from any explanations.

JunaidAwan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2012
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad Pakistan
NOC Code......
I submint application on 26th October , after passed more then 3 months, the status is still "Application Received".
However, Quarter 3: 2022-23 (October 1 to December 31, 2022) Time is 8 Weeks for 90% Applications and rest 10% is 4 weeks longer than this times.
What Should i do, wait for somemore time or send reminder to them.

opss opps

Feb 3, 2023
Hi, the exact funds do not need to have been in your account for the past 3 months. They just need to know that you have an active account and your current balance shows you have the funds. Very importantly if you are just moving the funds to the account. You must show the source of the funds. If it is funds from family.. attach a deed of gift, if it is funds from sale of a property attach proof of sale of same to explain the funds.

Reactions: Mr_Vino

JunaidAwan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2012
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad Pakistan
NOC Code......
I submit my application on 26th October for SNIPin OID with money available with just 30 days ago.

it is about 7 months have passed but my status is "Application received" till date.

Many people told me that the case will be reject because their min time for the fund available is 90 days So I submitted another EOI and got another Invitation of Application (IOA).

I just want to know that can I submit another application while the first one status is “Application Received”

Or I withdraw the first application first.

Jul 2, 2023
Hi all ,

I'm from pakistan. I received ITA , but after 60 days my account statement ageing almost 2 months though funds are sufficient. I do have life insurance. Here in pakistan govt institute by name of "state life insurance".
As its mentioned , you could add cash value life insurance. What would be its format. Should show recite for that insurance or i should get letter from insurance company ?
Or other way i should cancel ITA at the moment.

Looking for sincere advice.

Thanks