+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP.... pls let me know :-\

mehs

Oct 2, 2011
Hi all! Got lots of info from here! Thnx all... :)

I am in regina. I want to soon file sinp but not getting enough hours from employer.
I am confused about whether we need to show 960 hours/6 months from only one full time employer? OR
we can do 2 part time jobs from different employers and complete 960 hours in 6 months???

plzzzzz let me know. I am in great dilemma... :(

peachie

Star Member
Jun 25, 2011
are you going to apply for post grad student stream? if so, you can have as many employers to add to your 6 months work experience as long as there is a perm job offer at the end of it all

asiansk

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
peachie said:
are you going to apply for post grad student stream? if so, you can have as many employers to add to your 6 months work experience as long as there is a perm job offer at the end of it all
Hi pearchie, I have really strong doubt. My situation is I have completed the hours in Saskatchewan and recently I have a job offer from a bank CSR with 30 hours of paid per week and they are willing to givem e the job tomorrow. I want to apply for the student stream and I am not sure if I really need to have in my new job a full time job to apply? I heard that 30 hours is full time?

peachie

Star Member
Jun 25, 2011
You can email them at

immigration@gov.sk.ca, to clarify the hours for a permanent full time job.

Did you graduate from Saskatchewan?

asiansk

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NO I DIDNT. I HAVE TROUBLE NOW. BMO IS NOT SUPPORTING THE SINP PROGRAM... MY MANAGER TOLD ME THEY WILL HELP ME BUT SHE DIDNT SPECIFY THE PROGRAM I AM APPLYING TO AND SHE PHONED AND TOLD ME THAT THEY DO NOT SUPPORT... WHAT SHOULD I DOOOO?? I AM TIRED OF THIS APPROVAL THING

peachie

Star Member
Jun 25, 2011
to asiansk

if you have worked the number of hours required to apply for sinp, from bmo and others, this will all add up to the requirement. it's best to leave and find another employer who's willing to go through sinp employer registration process, sinp jpb offer upload. as soon as you get a full time job, 30 hrs pr more, and the employer wants to do the red tape, then you can apply with that. however, out of town graduates have to wait for the new quota on jan 2014, if you graduated outside of sk.

you may have better luck with smaller companies

kenlumbab

Jan 25, 2014
hi peachie, would you know how long it takes for an employer to get registered to SINP? my employer just registered yesterday. my PGWP expires end of october. should I panic, or is that still workable, you think?

trevor17

Star Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 14,2013
Doc's Request.
RCMP May15, 2014
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
January 2,2014
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
June 13,2014
Med's Request
January 2,2014
Med's Done....
January 13,2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
July 24
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Already in canada
Hello guys 30 hrs per week is a part time job u need a job which offer u more than 32 hrs a week and u cant do two part time jobs to complete 960 hrs. u have to do one full time job which would complete your hrs and time length, Moreover is not 960 hrs the rules have been changed its now 2 yrs full time job in a skilled category.... :mad: