+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP- OUTLAND PAPER BASED UPFRONT MEDICAL EXAM

Jun 8, 2019
Hello Seniors..
I Got my SINP Approved.
After that, I had submitted the required documents (PAPER BASED) & applied for PR on 16 Oct 2019.
I received the Biometric Letter and Pre- arrival Letter in Jan and Feb 2020 respectively, which I have submitted But didn't receive Medical Request yet.
1. Now, Can I go for UPFRONT MEDICAL EXAM in my case and is it Legitimate to do that..?
2. Will it affect my application by any means..?
3. If yes then, What are the steps for upfront Medical exam for OUTBOUNT- SINP PAPERBASED APPLICANT..?

Reactions: John david

Sid777

Jan 24, 2022
Hello Seniors..
I Got my SINP Approved.
After that, I had submitted the required documents (PAPER BASED) & applied for PR on 16 Oct 2019.
I received the Biometric Letter and Pre- arrival Letter in Jan and Feb 2020 respectively, which I have submitted But didn't receive Medical Request yet.
1. Now, Can I go for UPFRONT MEDICAL EXAM in my case and is it Legitimate to do that..?
3. If yes then, What are the steps for upfront Medical exam for OUTBOUNT- SINP PAPERBASED APPLICANT..?
Mine is also similar case, is upfront medical advisible?

asadabbas4270

Jun 8, 2020
Hello Seniors..
I Got my SINP Approved.
Hello Seniors..
I Got my SINP Approved.
HI Mate whats you status of PR please thanks