+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

Shravan_Kumar

Star Member
Sep 21, 2020
@Shravan_Kumar , any update from your end ? Do you know any applicants whose AR date is mon or before 19th June and still stuck in status AR.

It's really getting frustrating and starting to feel a little worried.
There are people with 14,15,16 June AR as well who are still stuck. I don’t know how they are processing files but something is not right. It cannot be so slow. They have been processing June AR files since Nov. 5 months and still there are so many files to be processed. I cannot imagine when the July AR files will be processed. They have not even started yet.

raghkr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2022
There are people with 14,15,16 June AR as well who are still stuck. I don’t know how they are processing files but something is not right. It cannot be so slow. They have been processing June AR files since Nov. 5 months and still there are so many files to be processed. I cannot imagine when the July AR files will be processed. They have not even started yet.
It's comforting to know that some people are in the same bus. Otherwise I would be worried sick as SASK is notorious in rejecting applications after making the applicants wait for a year or more.

raghkr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2022
Hi ,
Are those applicants waiting from 14,15,16 June have NOC in IT relayed professions ?

Shravan_Kumar

Star Member
Sep 21, 2020
Makes sense. I feel STEM related jobs are taking a hit in the economic crisis. Do they might be intentionally slowing down the process.
Probably. But then again it’s not like they approve it today and candidates will land tomorrow. And they have not picked up any NOC for July AR yet, so I don’t know if NOC is really a factor.

raghkr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2022
Probably. But then again it’s not like they approve it today and candidates will land tomorrow. And they have not picked up any NOC for July AR yet, so I don’t know if NOC is really a factor.
I agree that people don't land immediately. But looks like the economic slowdown is here to stay for next couple of years atleast. I suspect the delay with IT NOCs because many people submitted around the same time got the approval. Atleast few weeks back and the ones waiting are mostly STEM NOCs.

thirdfromright

May 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-01-2024
AOR Received.
18-01-2024
I don't think NOC is a factor. My NOC is an IT NOC and my AR was 11th June. I received my nomination on 28th November. Don't think they just randomly decided that after this date having IT NOC would be delayed. Looks like they really have a staff shortage.

Reactions: Shravan_Kumar

Otunba Gcfr

Apr 13, 2024
Greetings all, does anyone have an update yet on SINP. My ITA was sent in May 2023 and I have since done the needful, provision and submission of all documents.

I haven't heard any update yet.

Is this general?

Shravan_Kumar

Star Member
Sep 21, 2020
Greetings all, does anyone have an update yet on SINP. My ITA was sent in May 2023 and I have since done the needful, provision and submission of all documents.

I haven't heard any update yet.

Is this general?
If your Application Submission date is in June or July then it’s very normal. The current processing time is over 9 months for OID as well as EE applications.

unlucky72

Apr 15, 2024
Hello everyone,

I submitted my pr application but i paid fees less then as should be accidentally. Does anyone had this before or know anything What should i do?