Mar 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
04-08-2017
AOR Received.
24-08-2017
Frombambootothemapple said:
I got it on 16 jan 2017, although I disturbed SK officers with a lot of emails changing my information
NOC 12xy
Hope you will get soon, (r u vnmese?)
May I know how you calculate your points in English test. I know the conversion table, but the CIC conversion table showing the grade in 4 different paper. In SINP, there is no breakdown on each paper, for example, my "overall" result is IELTS 7 (show in result paper) which mean CLB8, but breakdown in IELTS is 8,8,6,6.5 which means each paper is CLB10,9,8,7 in breakdown. How many points (CLB8=20, CLB7=18) am I qualify then?

RMaster

Dec 20, 2016
cn819 said:
May I know how you calculate your points in English test. I know the conversion table, but the CIC conversion table showing the grade in 4 different paper. In SINP, there is no breakdown on each paper, for example, my "overall" result is IELTS 7 (show in result paper) which mean CLB8, but breakdown in IELTS is 8,8,6,6.5 which means each paper is CLB10,9,8,7 in breakdown. How many points (CLB8=20, CLB7=18) am I qualify then?
3w.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp Yours CLB level is 7. According to SINP point assessment grid you can get for LANGUAGE ABILITY 18 points.

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Hi All,

I submitted my SINP application yesterday. I did a mistake.

I, by mistake, wrote funds mismatching in part 1 and part 2 of the application for EE profile.

but I am able to show the proof for the highest amount I wrote in the application.

Will it impact my application? If yes, please suggest how can I rectify it before they start my application's processing?

Should I mail them a new letter from bank showing the amount?

If yes, please confirm or suggest my next course of action for this.

Sroy117

Nov 9, 2016
Hi,

I'm an applicant of 22Nov16 for SINP. While applied missed to upload some of my documents and forwarded them through email on a later date. Some of my documents are updated in the related field but My education section (ECA & academic transcript) and My experience certificate not yet.

Application status shows in process till now :(.

Can anyone help me with advice what can be a good step to take?

Thanks

Sroy117

Nov 9, 2016
Hi,

I am short of point (64/100) for express entry and my profile is coming ineligible. So I'm not getting my Jobseeker's validation code. I applied for SINP OID too, application in process.

If SINP OID is approved, is it possible to submit an express entry profile again with additional points of PNP? or we will have to apply for PR through IRCC by mail only?

Can anyone help by providing some information?

greenrose0202

Sep 4, 2016
@ashu, need you advise... I have successfully submitted my application yesterday, now as I would like to view to double confirm all the documents that I have submitted, I wonder whether is it normal not to see the documents that I uploaded? For example on my work experience, I did not see the files that I uploaded. I remember correctly that there are sub-category under Step 12 Work Experience and as well as Step 11 Education Section... Im really worried about this... pls advise

greenrose0202

Sep 4, 2016
ashuindian said:
They don't consider notarized Job Reference letter.
3. Not compulsory.
@ashu, I need you advise... I have successfully submitted my application yesterday, now as I would like to view to double confirm all the documents that I have submitted, I wonder whether is it normal not to see the documents that I uploaded? For example on my work experience, I did not see the files that I uploaded. I remember correctly that there are sub-category under Step 12 Work Experience and as well as Step 11 Education Section... Im really worried about this... how to go about it? Is this normal?

Canada 2017

Jan 17, 2017
New Delhi, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2016
Doc's Request.
17-12-2016
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
08-05-2017
Med's Request
12-06-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017, passed on 28-06-2017
Response to Sroy117:

If you are nominated for SINP-OID, you won't get additional 600 points. The SINP-OID works very differently from express entry and points requirement is 60/100. The SINP-OID follows paper based application process to CIC.

You may check for SINP-Express entry which is aligned with FSW Express entry and once you are nominated you would get additional 600 points.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
greenrose0202 said:
@ashu, I need you advise... I have successfully submitted my application yesterday, now as I would like to view to double confirm all the documents that I have submitted, I wonder whether is it normal not to see the documents that I uploaded? For example on my work experience, I did not see the files that I uploaded. I remember correctly that there are sub-category under Step 12 Work Experience and as well as Step 11 Education Section... Im really worried about this... how to go about it? Is this normal?
yes, normal

APRFSW

Apr 12, 2016
Hi ,

I applied on NOV 22 , and My application status still in 'In Process'
application number 1109XX

Is there an whats group ?
and What means ADR and MR >

Thanks.

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
POF - Proof of Funds
ADR - Additional Document Request
CEC - Canadian Experience Class
AOR - Acknowledgment of Receipt
MR - Medical request
RPRF - Right of permanent residence fee
PPR - Passport request
COPR - Confirmation of permanent residence
Counterfoil - Visa attached to passports of non-visa exempt countries

PCC - Police clearance certificate
IELTS - International English language testing service
CELPIP - Canadian English language proficiency index program
NOC - National occupational classification
OB - Operational bulletin
IRPA - Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
eCAS - Electronic client application status
GCMS - Global case management system
VO - Visa officer
CIO - Centralized Intake Office
CPPO - Case Processing Pilot Ottawa
BOWP - Bridged open work permit
PGWP - Post graduation work permit
WP - Work permit

Eligibility - CIC evaluation of your compliance with all requirements (pass or fail)
Medical - Applicants medical exam when requested by CIC
Criminality - PCC sent with application, including CIC independent checks and RCMP (when requested)
Security - Checks completed by CSIS

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
greenrose0202 said:
@ashu, need you advise... I have successfully submitted my application yesterday, now as I would like to view to double confirm all the documents that I have submitted, I wonder whether is it normal not to see the documents that I uploaded? For example on my work experience, I did not see the files that I uploaded. I remember correctly that there are sub-category under Step 12 Work Experience and as well as Step 11 Education Section... Im really worried about this... pls advise

This is for Nov22 intake group, for your intake there is separate group,

Palls

Feb 5, 2016
Hi Ashu,

Need ur feedback, I submitted my ee application on 14th Feb, but in a hurry forget to change my new ee profile no., Pls confirm if I can intimate them through mail, will they consider it. Pls confirm.any chance of rejection.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Palls said:
Hi Ashu,

Need ur feedback, I submitted my ee application on 14th Feb, but in a hurry forget to change my new ee profile no., Pls confirm if I can intimate them through mail, will they consider it. Pls confirm.any chance of rejection.
I think no need to worry, intimate them at immigration@gov.sk.ca