Upfront
I was able to submit..... 8)

SBarwal

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand sub-category is opened to new applications at this time.

Hurry up guys.... its open SINP-OID

richadigesh

Nov 1, 2016
Ripvanvinkel said:
I just tried to submit. Had kept everything filled and ready but it says its closed at the moment
Yes Friends...!!!
It was opened and I got an alert message, I opened in 5 mints and kept on submitting my application. But the message shows that the intake threshold.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

But how come it reached the CAP so fast.... :( :(

Ripvanvinkel

Feb 12, 2015
I mean when I try to submit it says its closed now. Does filling EE profile impact this. All sections are green for me.

matchless

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
richadigesh said:
Yes Friends...!!!
It was opened and I got an alert message, I opened in 5 mints and kept on submitting my application. But the message shows that the intake threshold.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

But how come it reached the CAP so fast.... :( :(
how did u get alert?

richadigesh

Nov 1, 2016
topsinfinite said:
I was able to submit..... 8)
WOW.....Congrats frnd...u r lucky. Once the website was opened, I started to do my submission in 5 mints. But till this time it is not accepting any applications.

Must be closed... :eek:

richadigesh

Nov 1, 2016
matchless said:
how did u get alert?
Download an app from Google "Web Alert" and go through the instgructions and mark the specific plcae where u require an alert. I marked the Intl skilled worker - OID part. So today evening I got an alert at 7:53 and I opened the Oasis login and tried submission from 7.58 onwards (just 5 mints late) but no luck. It shows that CAP reached.

But in website it is shows that the SINP-OID is opened.....No clue whats happening.