+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP OID OPEN - 22 NOVEMBER: Successful Applicants Join Here

Kumar P

Dec 1, 2015
Dear Admin, I submitted SNIP OID on November 22, please add me to the watsapp group +96569690912..Thank you..

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Hi All, I have below 2 queries:

Query 1: It is for both the forms: "generic application form for canada" and "Economic classes - provincial nominees form" - I filled the forms but did not sign them by hand. Although, I have signed electronically by writing my name and date.
In "generic application form for canada", once we validate the form, it says that if you are filling your application electronically then you need not to sign the application by hand. But as we are filling applications electronically, then do I need to take the printout, scan and then upload the information?

Kindly confirm for both of these forms.

Query 2: In "Supplementary Information: Your Travels" form - I did sign but I did not write date while signing. Will this cause issue while submission of the documents?

Kindly help me with both of these queries.

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
I did the same. i called them up to check if that would cause any issue. They told me that I would either need to sign federal forms when I mail in my application to CIC at later time or they would ask me to resend them again.

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
vpkasbek said:
I did the same. i called them up to check if that would cause any issue. They told me that I would either need to sign federal forms when I mail in my application to CIC at later time or they would ask me to resend them again.
Thanks for the reply. Ok, so, for safer side, it is good to have them signed with date manually and then upload them, right?

RRAVX002

Oct 25, 2016
Dear All,

I just tried filling in the application forms Just got a query..

Post filling in the forms, I tried to print the content and the information that i typed and nothing that i typed was visible in the print preview, My understanding is that we type in / print/ sign manually and upload back to SINP account.

Please guide on this. Do we have to manually print and sign or what is the procedure.

Federal

Generic Application Form for Canada
Additional Dependants/Declaration
Schedule A - Background/Declaration
Schedule 4 - Economic Classes
Additional Family Information Form
==

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Will add everyone guys!

Any status updates? any progress?

Please share good news!

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
andy108 said:
Will add everyone guys!

Any status updates? any progress?

Please share good news!
I have a friend who do not visit this forum who was nominated on december 1st. Her case is quite special because she had applied to the express entry stream in may and was rejected on september due to not having sufficient funds prior submittion of her application. She applied to the OID stream on november 22 not expecting much as she was waiting to the express entry stream to open again and for her surprise was nominated in only 8 days. Quite a surprise huh?! jejejj

amontella

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
RRAVX002 said:
Dear All,

I just tried filling in the application forms Just got a query..

Post filling in the forms, I tried to print the content and the information that i typed and nothing that i typed was visible in the print preview, My understanding is that we type in / print/ sign manually and upload back to SINP account.

Please guide on this. Do we have to manually print and sign or what is the procedure.

Federal

Generic Application Form for Canada
Additional Dependants/Declaration
Schedule A - Background/Declaration
Schedule 4 - Economic Classes
Additional Family Information Form
==
I did all my forms electronically except the signatures

Are you updating these forms in the browser? If yes download them first on your desktop

Hossen BD

Jan 11, 2016
Hello
I hv applied on 22nd Nov. But i forgot to attached my work exp letter with my original application. I sent it the next day via email. Will it be accepted.