+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP-OID-JUNE2016-- Lets connect here

pappy1st

Jul 23, 2016
Hello everyone,

I stated in my Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)Schedule A form ( Background /Declaration) that I was denied UK visitors visa in 2014. I now got a message from SINP that I should send a scan copy of UK REFUSAL LETTER to them withing 45 days in other to continue my application process.

Have searched everywhere, I could not find that letter. May be have trashed it since is just a letter to justify the reason why my visitors application was denied.

kindly advice me on how best to reply SINP mail. So that they can continue my application process.

Chasseur_ei

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Ukraine
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
20-01-2017
Med's Done....
31-01-2017
Passport Req..
30-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2017
Hi pappy1st. In my opinion you just should write short explanatory letter. In that letter mention the reason of UK visa rejection and the fact that you've lost that letter. Also say that you are very sorry that this has happened and if further actions are required (send letter to UK embassy or something else) you're ready to fulfil. :)

pappy1st said:
Hello everyone,

I stated in my Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)Schedule A form ( Background /Declaration) that I was denied UK visitors visa in 2014. I now got a message from SINP that I should send a scan copy of UK REFUSAL LETTER to them withing 45 days in other to continue my application process.

Have searched everywhere, I could not find that letter. May be have trashed it since is just a letter to justify the reason why my visitors application was denied.

kindly advice me on how best to reply SINP mail. So that they can continue my application process.

enaid1026

Star Member
Jun 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-09-2016
AOR Received.
26-09-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2016
Hi Guys..

Hope someone can answer me..
SINP ask me to send additional documents last july 4 this includes the job descrption.. i send on july 5 my statutory declaration notarized by a lawyer where in i stated my previous job description.. then my status change from waiting on applicant to in process.. but my settlement fund is still not converted up to now..

will they still consider my application since i just submitted statutory declaration of my job description?

hope someone can advice me about this..

thank you very much

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
enaid1026 said:
Hi Guys..

Hope someone can answer me..
SINP ask me to send additional documents last july 4 this includes the job descrption.. i send on july 5 my statutory declaration notarized by a lawyer where in i stated my previous job description.. then my status change from waiting on applicant to in process.. but my settlement fund is still not converted up to now..

will they still consider my application since i just submitted statutory declaration of my job description?

hope someone can advice me about this..

thank you very much
Fund conversation is not necessary. Many people got nominated without this.
2. No affidavit, no declaration. They need only on letterhead with stamped, signed, coontact information of Manager/ditector/Sr. Official as well as HR MANAGER/Superviser. Mini. 3-4 job duties have to match with mentioned related NOC duties in their website.

enaid1026

Star Member
Jun 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-09-2016
AOR Received.
26-09-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2016
ashuindian said:
Fund conversation is not necessary. Many people got nominated without this.
2. No affidavit, no declaration. They need only on letterhead with stamped, signed, coontact information of Manager/ditector/Sr. Official as well as HR MANAGER/Superviser. Mini. 3-4 job duties have to match with mentioned related NOC duties in their website.
Hi ashuindian..
Thank you very much for your reply.. :)
1. Did you get nominated without fund conversion?
2. How did you know they don't accept affidavit or declaration? just wondering, if they don't accept why did my status changed to in process again?

Hope you can answer.
thanks alot.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
enaid1026 said:
Hi ashuindian..
Thank you very much for your reply.. :)
1. Did you get nominated without fund conversion?
2. How did you know they don't accept affidavit or declaration? just wondering, if they don't accept why did my status changed to in process again?

Hope you can answer.
thanks alot.
My fund converted but they didnot update the date. I saw many cases in forums where nominated without conversion.
2. This is mentioned in Application guide, norms of job ref. Letter, as well as have read i forums also. Your status changed, still they can create problem later stage.

enaid1026

Star Member
Jun 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-09-2016
AOR Received.
26-09-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2016
ashuindian said:
My fund converted but they didnot update the date. I saw many cases in forums where nominated without conversion.
2. This is mentioned in Application guide, norms of job ref. Letter, as well as have read i forums also. Your status changed, still they can create problem later stage.
Hi ashuindian,

OK. thanks for the reply.. then it will be problem for me as i cannot get this in my previous employer.. :'( my colleagues and superior also resigned so it will not be possible to put it in company letter head..

Any suggestion?

Thanks!

enaid1026

Star Member
Jun 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-09-2016
AOR Received.
26-09-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2016
Vivotul said:
You can contact the previous company HR department...They might help you in this case..
Hi Vivotul,

Thanks for the reply..

They said that its company policy and not allowed to give job description.. only certificate of employment with date and last held position..

For my present company.. totally they dont give certificate of employment.. and job description..

:'(

Hope other senior similar to my case can answer.

Thanks alot

Vivotul

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
In that case go with notarized letter...but take all the certificate of employment and all other documents which you can take from previous and current employer.
In my case my current employer was not giving me the reference letter so I told them that I need for my wife's physiotherapy license and finally after two weeks they were able to give me the reference letter.
(try to give them some reason by which they will able to give the letter).
Also in some forum I have seen that people have used notarized letter as well.

enaid1026

Star Member
Jun 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-09-2016
AOR Received.
26-09-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2016
Vivotul said:
In that case go with notarized letter...but take all the certificate of employment and all other documents which you can take from previous and current employer.
In my case my current employer was not giving me the reference letter so I told them that I need for my wife's physiotherapy license and finally after two weeks they were able to give me the reference letter.
(try to give them some reason by which they will able to give the letter).
Also in some forum I have seen that people have used notarized letter as well.
Hi vivotul..

Thanks for the reply.. Where is that forum? Maybe i can join and ask them about my situation.
Yes i did submit notarized document and all my certificate of employment and i explained to sinp my case thats why i cannot provide my job description with conpany letter head.. Yah i will just wait for their assessment as i cant do nothing also.. Just keeping my fingers crossed and praying that God will grant me to have the nomination.. :)

Vivotul

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
I dont know the exact forum but I was searching as "reference letter" through search box.Hope you will get the nomination soon.Best of luck